|I. Medical Learning Center Overview
The Medical Learning Center was established in January 2004 Spring semester. Since its inception, the center has grown to house many learning materials for students to use during their educational studies at Montgomery College. The Medical Learning Center has state of the art computers, books, videos and a comfortable environment for students to learn.
All students must present MC Student ID card to use
materials in the Medical Learning Center.
The Medical Learning Center is staffed by two Instructional Assistants Grace Gourdine and
Sara Netzel-Arnett to help students achieve their success.
|II. Medical Learning Center Mission
- To provide an environment for students to study individually or in groups
- To assist students in using computer software applications to complete assignments, projects and presentations
- To provide appropriate computer software, audio-visual materials, videos, anatomy models, books, a scanner and journals to enhance student learning
- To provide an environment for Health Science students who need special accommodations when taking tests
- To provide tutoring services for students attending Montgomery College
- To provide faculty and staff an area to work as a group during Health Science professional development training