Thank you for your interest in supporting the Montgomery College Foundation. Below are several distinct ways you can give. Just click on the box to get more detailed information.
The Montgomery College Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
Tax ID number: 52-126-7008.
- Checks: Gifts may be made by check, payable to the Montgomery College Foundation. If you wish
to designate your gift for a specific purpose or an established scholarship fund,
please note this on the subject line of the check or include a letter with your gift.
Mail your check to Montgomery College Foundation, 9221 Corporate Blvd, 3rd Floor,
Rockville, Maryland 20850.
- Credit cards: Gifts via credit card may be made on our secure online giving site: www.montgomerycollege.edu/onlinegiving. Gifts may be one-time or as scheduled, monthly donations.
- Tribute Gifts (Memorial and Honorary): Gifts can be made in memory and in honor of friends, colleagues, and family members.
The College will notify the person you name that you have made a tribute gift. Please
contact Noah Saposnik, annual fund manager at 240-567-4108 or by email.
- Corporate Matching Gifts: A matching gift from your employer can double or triple your contribution to Montgomery College. Many employers offer matching gift programs, but each company has its own guidelines for employees, spouses, retirees, and widows/widowers. To find out if your employer offers a matching gift program, please contact your Human Resources Department. Please contact Stuart Tart, director of corporate and foundation relations, by email or by phone at 240-567-7494 for details.
Giving Appreciated Securities to Montgomery College
- Notify your broker/commercial banker that you are giving securities to the Montgomery
College Foundation. You will need the following information to make the transfer:
Account Name: Montgomery College Foundation
DTC # 0164, Code: 40, Account # 8609-4655
Broker: Charles Schwab and Co., Inc.
Contact: Mr. Joseph Kantakevich | Financial Advisor
EagleStone Wealth Advisors, Inc.
1101 Wootton Parkway, Suite 400
Rockville, MD 20852
Office: 301-924-2160 Cell: 301-642-3025
- Send a letter of instruction to your broker or commercial banker with a copy to Francene
T. Walker, Director of Transformational Giving of the Montgomery College Foundation.
Indicate within the letter your designation of the gift, the number of shares of stock
being donated, company name on the shares, and the approximate value of the shares.
- For the Montgomery College Foundation office, please call Francene. T. Walker, CFRE,
then mail or fax the letter to:
Francene T. Walker, CFRE
Director of Transformational Giving
Montgomery College Foundation
9221 Corporate Blvd., 3rd Floor
Rockville, MD 20850
Phone: (240) 567-7491
Cell: (240) 393-2118
FAX: (240) 567-9126
- You can also email a copy of the letter to Francene T. Walker.
Special Notesgift value: The gift value of the securities is the mean of their high and low prices on the date one of the following first occurs:
- The securities are placed in an account in the name of Montgomery College Foundation or;
- The securities and stock powers are hand delivered or mailed (date of postmark) in negotiable form to Montgomery College Foundation.
Suggested Language for Estate Documents
- Beneficiary Designations: In the case of beneficiary designations (life insurance, 401ks, etc.) please write
"Montgomery College Foundation" where it requests the name of the beneficiary and
"52-126-7008" where it requests the beneficiary's Social Security number.
- To donate a remainder interest in your estate:
"After settling all just debts, expenses and other specific gift provisions, I give, bequeath and devise _______ percent of the rest, residue and remainder of my estate to the Montgomery College Foundation (Tax ID 52-126-7008), a charitable corporation presently having offices at 9221 Corporate Blvd., Rockville, MD 20850."
- To donate a specific dollar amount or asset from your estate:
"I give, bequeath and devise $____________________ or ________________ (list specific asset or assets) to the Montgomery College Foundation (Tax ID 52-126-7008), a charitable corporation presently having offices at 9221 Corporate Blvd., Rockville, MD 20850."
For questions and/or more information, please contact Francene T. Walker, CFRE, Director of Transformational Giving, Montgomery College Foundation 9221 Corporate Blvd., 3rd Fl, Rockville, MD 20850 Ph: 240-567-7491 office; 240-393-2118 cell. Or send email.
Personal Property or Services: Such gifts, known as in-kind donations, are accepted if they can be utilized by Montgomery College and after the donation is pre-approved.
For additional information, contact Francene Walker, director of transformational giving, at 240-567-7491 or by email.
Corporations and Foundations: Corporate and foundation donors generously provide funds for scholarships, programs, and facilities enhancements. To learn more, please contact Stuart Tart, director of corporate and foundation relations, by email or by phone at 240-567-7494 for details. To see a list of our corporate and foundation donors, please click here.
Community Organizations and Clubs: Many local organizations and clubs are committed supporters of Montgomery College students. Groups such as Rotary and Kiwanis clubs, women's clubs, chambers of commerce, and social clubs often make gifts to support scholarships and student programs. Please contact Noah Saposnik, annual fund manager, by email or by phone at 240-567-4108 for additional information.
Montgomery College Employees: Click here to download a payroll deduction form. For further information about payroll deduction gifts, please contact Noah Saposnik, annual fund manager, by email, by phone at 240-567-4108, or by land-mail at 9221 Corporate Blvd, 3rd Floor, Rockville, Maryland 20850.
Montgomery College Students: Many students are involved in student fundraisers to benefit scholarships and other funds through student clubs and other organizations. Please contact Noah Saposnik, annual fund manager, by email or by phone at 240-567-4108 before you begin your planning so your club can be successful with your fundraising and help support other students.