Create well formed XHTML pages called table.html and form.html that include the following: Link the page(s) into your http://web4students.montgomerycollege.edu site, and upload it to the site:
- An external style sheet with multiple types of selectors (ie. Tag, class, id). Use the various style rules throughout your page.
- A table that contains at least 3 rows and 3 columns, borders, headers, background color, increased padding and width.
- A form with the following Input fields:
- Last Name Text Box
- First Name Text Box
- Password Box
- State Menu
- Retype Email
- Radio Group of at least three radio buttons.
- Hidden field – see page 271 and 258
- Submit Button
- Reset Button
- For “Extra Credit!”
- Implement Sending Form Data Via Email using the PHP code on page 258.
- Have the form data sent to you and me at firstname.lastname@example.org
To Prepare for Next Class
Read Chapter 28: Video, Audio and other Multimedia