Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and CSS3, ITI-126
Prerequisite:HTML5; Desktop and Mobile, Level 1 or equivalent experience.
Technology update: Please bring a Flash Drive/Memory Stick 512MB or larger to class which will enable you to save your class work.
Books may be purchased at the MC Bookstore or online. You will need to know the CMP#(Continuing Education classes) for the class you are taking in order to look up information about the textbook.
Upon completion of this course students will be able to:
- Create all web page design elements in an external Cascading Style Sheet.
- Use and understand Cascading Style Sheet software editors.
- Create CSS page layouts and find useful layouts on the web.
- Use CSS to increase web page download speed and accessibility.
- Troubleshoot CSS and test CSS pages in various browsers.