The Fall 2011 documents below are provided for your reference, information, assistance, and registration. Please obtain Prof. Kimball's approval for course selections if you have been admitted to TechLEAP.
- Academic Calendar 2011-2012
- Test Registration Form - For details, see Significant Dates page
- TechLEAP Application - (Word.doc file) - For details, see TechLEAP Admissions Page
- Fall 2011 Calendar of TechLEAP Classes - (PDF) - For details, see TechLEAP Course Sequences web page
- TechLEAP Fall 2011 Registration Spreadsheet- This Excel.xlsx file lists TechLEAP's Fall 2011 courses, suggested sequences which avoid conflicts, and Course Registration Numbers (CRNs). Please use the CRNs in registering for classes.
- Register Online for TechLEAP Courses - Use the ITI Online Registration page to register online for most TechLEAP classes.
- Direct link to ITI Online Registration http://aceitoc.montgomerycollege.edu/course/coursesearch.aspx?subj=computertechnology
- Register in Person at the Gaithersburg Business Training Center for TechLEAP-only courses, i.e., TechLEAP Access Introduction and Building Portfolio Projects.
- Course Sequences. For additional details and recommended sequences, see the TechLEAP Course Sequences web page.
- Customizing Your Schedule: You may customize your course schedule based on your work schedule, family care schedule, or other obligations. Please consult Prof. Raymond Kimball, TechLEAP Project Manager, on your course sequence selections prior to registering.
- Book List (Rockville Campus) (PDF). All TechLEAP textbooks for Fall '11 should be available at the Rockville bookstore. If not, or if you have other questions, please contact Prof. Raymond Kimball, TechLEAP project manager, at email@example.com, or contact the Rockville Campus bookstore.