How To Register For TechLEAP Practice and Aptitude Tests Online
Information Sessions; Practice Tests. Students can attend information sessions to learn about TechLEAP without registering for a Practice Test. Just attend. If you want to take the practice test, you can register at the time of the test.
GBTC Customer Service Representatives are very familiary withTechLEAP, and should be able to answer all your questions and help get you registered with a new Montgomery College ID number (the "M" number).
Here are the steps:
- Go To MyMC
- Type your MyMC ID and password
- If you do not have a User Name and Password,
- But you have taken courses at Montgomery College and
- You have your "M" ID number;
- Follow the Prompts on the MyMC home screen
- In middle of screen under "Registration Quick Links", click "Register for Classes"
- Select Term from drop-down box, i.e., "Summer I"
- Enter course registration number (CRN) into CRN form box
- Hit "Submit Changes"