WebLEAP WebMaster Course Sequence
To prepare for careers in web site development and web/database applications and e-commerce, WebLEAP Webmaster Track students take the following courses in the first and second semesters. The courses are subject to change and course conflicts.
Semester 1 -
Web Track - First Semester
- Programming Fundamentals
- Introduction to Web, Mobile, and Social Media
- Access Database Introduction
- HTML5 Basic
- HTML5 Advanced
- Photoshop Level I
- Cascading Style Sheets and CSS3
- Bootstrap for Mobile Web Design
- JQuery Level II
- PHP Level I
- PHP/MySQL Level II
Web Track, Second Semester (Summer 2014)
- Windows Operating Systems - MCSA Enterprise Desktop Support
Web Track, Second and/or Third Semester (Subject to Scheduling)
- Building Mobile Portfolios (TechLEAP only class). Instructor: Prof. Kimball, TechLEAP Project Manger.
- Programming.NET Track - C# and ASP.NET MVC.
- Cybersecurity - Web Application Security I and Level II.
- Social Media Courses.
Social Networking for Business Series
- Digital Communications Management and Social Media Marketing (daytime course).
- Facebook: Create & Effectively Manage a Facebook Site
- LinkedIn: Create & Effectively Manage a LinkedIn Site
- Google Applications
or, ASP.NET Programming Track
Second and third semester sequences depend on available course sequences and scheduling. See Continuing Education Course Objectives for a full list of courses.
Customized WebLEAP. "Customized" class options are available to TechLEAP/WebLEAP students who enroll in the full TechLEAP/WebLEAP program but may have taken one or more of the courses previously. For details on arranging an approved "Customized TechLEAP" program, see the Project Manager, Prof. Raymond J. Kimball.