Fireworks 8 - Home
Fireworks 8 - Class 1 - Basics
Flash 8 Developer Environment
Bitmap Images, Shapes, Text
Vector Tools, Vector Objects, Styling Text
Importing Graphics, Bitmap Selection Tools
Waxer, Macromedia Fireworks 8 Revealed, Course Technology © 2006, OSBN 1-4188-4311-3
What's New in Fireworks 8
- Chapter 1 - Understanding Fireworks, pp 1-1 to 1-29
Why Start a Dreamweaver Class by teaching Fireworks?
- Graphics are essential to a successfull web page.
- Fireworks and Dreamweaver are highly integrated programs with exciting features for successful web design.
- Fireworks 8's new features (applying roll-overs with CSS) present great new "advanced" features, easy to use even for the "beginning" site developer.
- You need to know about the integration of the Studio 8 programs and how they work together.
Every web page and site likely will have:
- A Banner
- A company logo
- Graphics images providing the site's "look and feel."
- Roll-Over Buttons
- Horizontal Navigation Bars
Many Sites will have:
- Reusable Graphics Elements
- Interesting Use of Text