ACCESS Engineering and Computer Science Scholarships
Through a $600,000 grant from the National Science Foundation's Scholarships in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (S-STEM) program, Montgomery College is providing 150 scholarships to qualified engineering and computer science students.
The scholarship program promotes full-time enrollment, academic achievement, and successful transfer and completion of a bachelor's degree in engineering or computer science. Scholarship students will have access to multiple support services focused on academic, career, and transfer advising opportunities, as well as supplemental instruction, mentoring, and internships.
Scholarship recipients must:
- Demonstrate financial need and submit the FAFSA.
- Demonstrate academic potential or ability: applicants need a minimum 2.5 GPA and be eligible to enroll in MATH165
- Be US citizens, permanent residents, or refugee aliens
- Maintain full-time student status (minimum of 12 credits per semester)
- Be a declared MC engineering or computer science major
- Enroll in a one-credit seminar course designed to prepare you to transfer successfully (ENES104)
- Plan to transfer to a BS in engineering or computer science program
Application Forms and Deadlines
- Spring 2020 Application (PDF, ) . Deadline: December 31, 2019.