Tech Workforce Summit
Montgomery College and the Maryland Tech Council, in the interest of public health, have postponed the Tech Workforce Summit.
On March 11, Montgomery College announced it was cancelling events and moving to online classes until April 3 as a public health measure in response to concerns about coronavirus/COVID-19. As a result, the Tech Workforce Summit event, originally scheduled for March 26 at the MC Germantown Campus, is postponed until later this year.
We appreciate your interest in the Tech Workforce Summit and sincerely regret having to postpone it. However, the health and safety of the College’s students, employees, and our community is a top priority.
The Tech Workforce Summit will be a unique opportunity for fostering innovation and cooperation among industry, educational institutions, and government to prepare the workforce for tomorrow’s technology careers. Montgomery College and the Maryland Tech Council look forward to rescheduling this event very soon. Please watch for our invitation.
The Maryland Tech Council is co-hosting the event with Montgomery College.
- Stewart Edelstein, Executive Director
Universities at Shady Grove
- Ken Eisner, Director, Worldwide Education Programs and Global Lead, AWS Educate
- Marc Elrich, County Executive
- President Anne Holton, Interim President
George Mason University
- Dr. Anne M. Kress, President
Northern Virginia Community College
- Sharon O’Mara, Worldwide Apple Education
- Sanjay Rai, Senior VP for Academic Affairs
- Craig Rice, Councilmember
- Hans Riemer, Councilmember
- Dulcy O’Rourke, Senior Manager Corporate STEM Program Office
- Dr. Jack Smith, Superintendent
Montgomery County Public Schools
Maps and directionsnew window are available to help you find the best route to the event. Event attendees can park in Lot 3 (across from the building entrance) for free.
Washington Business Journal is the exclusive media sponsor of the Tech Workforce Summit.
Notice of Photography and Filming: Photos and video will be taken at this event and could be used in print and/or digital marketing materials for Montgomery College and/or other participating organizations. By entering the premises, you consent to these uses.