Student Health and Wellness Center Resources for COVID-19
As we continue to live and learn in this ever-changing climate, the Student Health and Wellness Center for Success is here for you. For the most up-to-date information about MC's response to the coronavirus pandemic, see the COVID-19 page.
Below are a series of SHaW Center events and community resources to support our students during COVID-19 as well as the information and services available regularly.
If you are experiencing a mental health crisis please call, text, or chat 24 hours a day:
- Montgomery County Crisis Hotline: 240-777-4000
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255. Press 1 for Veterans Crisis Line
- Online chat support at imalive.orgnew window
- Text chat support: Text “Start” to 741741
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 800-799-7233
See the Mental Health Wellness page for upcoming events.
See the Fuel for Success Food Campaign for upcoming distribution events.
- Community Resources During COVID-19 Crisis (PDF, )
- Food Assistance Provider Resource List (PDF, )
- Montgomery County Food Council COVID-19 Resourcesnew window
- Montgomery County Community Resource Guide (PDF, )
- Search for county resources with InfoMontgomerynew window
Montgomery County offers free testing to County residents who think they may have
been exposed to COVID-19, or who
need testing to meet work requirements. See testing information from the Countynew window.