CMP 847 - MS Project Intermediate / Advanced
Registration Option: Open Enrollment
Total Course Hours: 12
Materials: You must purchase Textbook(s)/ materials and bring them to the first class
This course builds on the basic concepts and skills of our Level 1 course to provide more advanced project planning functions. Learn advanced task scheduling techniques, how to fine-tune task details, resources and resource assignments. The course includes organizing project details to include tracking progress of task assignment and utilization of other project resources. Techniques to get a project back on tracking using the tracking tools of MS Project 2016 are also covered. The final techniques covered include advance project reporting, customization, sharing project information and consolidating project information and resources.
MS Project - Introduction or equivalent experience, and understanding of project management concepts.
- Demonstrate proficiency with the following tasks: import a task list from excel, create a custom import map, save project plan as a Web page, export project-plan cost data into Excel.
- Apply learned skills to update a project plan, filter tasks in a project plan, create a custom table, view task progress, split/reschedule a task.
- Create custom reports, add a picture to a report,and modify custom reports headers and footers.
- Create a project plan template, create a custom combination view, share resources between projects and create a master project plan.
- Information Technology Institute
- Business Applications
- Creating a Personal or Small Business Web Site
- Microsoft Project - Introduction
- Microsoft Project Intermediate/Advanced
- Photoshop I Foundation Skills
- QuickBooks Level I
- QuickBooks Level II
- QuickBooks Level III
- Salesforce Administrator Training
- Salesforce Developer Training
- Salesforce Fundamentals