CMP 846 - Microsoft Project - Introduction
Registration Option: Open Enrollment
Total Course Hours: 12
Materials: You must purchase Textbook(s)/ materials and bring them to the first class
MS Project 2019—Level I provides the basic tools to effectively plan, implement, and control projects using Microsoft Project. Learn how to think through and organize your project details, develop a WBS, plan a schedule, sequence tasks, assign resources and costs, format Gant charts, calendar schedules and management reports. At the conclusion of the course you will have produced a baseline project plan. This course is recommended for business owners, team members, and project managers.
Understanding of project management concepts, working with Windows or equivalent experience, and basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Plan , implement and control projects using MC Project.
- Develop WBS
- Produce a baseline Project plan.
- Format Gant charts, calendar schedules and Management reports.
- Information Technology Institute
- Business Applications
- Creating a Personal or Small Business Web Site
- Microsoft Project - Introduction
- Microsoft Project Intermediate/Advanced
- Photoshop I Foundation Skills
- QuickBooks Level I
- QuickBooks Level II
- QuickBooks Level III
- Salesforce Administrator Training
- Salesforce Developer Training
- Salesforce Fundamentals