ITI 105 - Photoshop I Foundation Skills
Registration Option: Open Enrollment
Total Course Hours: 15
Materials: You must purchase Textbook(s)/ materials and bring them to the first class
Learn to modify images in Adobe CC; define image properties; work with selections, layers, and colors; make tonal/color adjustments; adjust image lightness and darkness; resize images; repair image flaws using the clone tool, healing brushes, and red-eye tool; and use various tools and brushes. This course also covers a brief comparison between photo tools in Photoshop and Lightroom, and a brief look at how Photoshop works with InDesign and Dreamweaver in creating books and websites.
Computer Basics, File Management Skills, or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how to enhance and repair photos.
- Examine and make corrections to lightness, darkness, tone and color.
- Identify image flaws and repair using the various tools such as healing brush, red-eye tool, clone tool and brushes.
- Use the selection tools, text, and layers effects to resize, cut, copy and combine pictures into a composite image.
- Information Technology Institute
- Business Applications
- Creating a Personal or Small Business Web Site
- Microsoft Project - Introduction
- Microsoft Project Intermediate/Advanced
- Photoshop I Foundation Skills
- QuickBooks Level I
- QuickBooks Level II
- QuickBooks Level III
- Salesforce Administrator Training
- Salesforce Developer Training
- Salesforce Fundamentals