ITI 175 - QuickBooks Level III
Registration Option: Open Enrollment
Total Course Hours: 12
Materials: You must purchase Textbook(s)/ materials and bring them to the first class
This course is a step-by-step overview of the payroll processing cycle using QuickBooks. You will learn how to reconcile and record journal entries using Excel and QuickBooks software. In addition to reviewing basic project management, payroll & expenses cost accounting concepts, the topics included in the four sessions are how to handle manual check disbursement, reconciling payroll, bank accounts and generating Federal and state payroll reports. This course is designed for business owners handling their own payroll process, students seeking employment in payroll accounting, or need to prepare for the Certified Public Bookkeeper Examination.
Basic accounting knowledge, MS Excel levels I & II and QuickBooks levels I & II or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrate the ability to generate payroll for different types of employees.
- Demonstrate the ability to handle federal and state withholding forms.
- Information Technology Institute
- Business Applications
- Creating a Personal or Small Business Web Site
- Microsoft Project - Introduction
- Microsoft Project Intermediate/Advanced
- Photoshop I Foundation Skills
- QuickBooks Level I
- QuickBooks Level II
- QuickBooks Level III
- Salesforce Administrator Training
- Salesforce Developer Training
- Salesforce Fundamentals