ITI 425 - Salesforce Fundamentals
Registration Option: Open Enrollment
Total Course Hours: 10
This course will provide you with an understanding of what is possible with the Salesforce platform, its specific applications, and their business values and benefits. In this course, we walk you through the basics of the Salesforce platform including Salesforce objects and the Sales Cloud data model, customizations to support your business process and goals, and how to get data into Salesforce. By learning the features and processes of the platform, you will be able to successfully use Salesforce and have a foundational knowledge to learn more about Salesforce administration
This course has no prerequisites.
- Develop an understanding of the fundamentals of Salesforce applications and business values and benefits.
- Learn what Salesforce can do to support your business processes and goals.
- Use your foundational knowledge of Salesforce to be able to transition to Salesforce Administration.
- Information Technology Institute
- Business Applications
- Creating a Personal or Small Business Web Site
- Microsoft Project - Introduction
- Microsoft Project Intermediate/Advanced
- Photoshop I Foundation Skills
- QuickBooks Level I
- QuickBooks Level II
- QuickBooks Level III
- Salesforce Administrator Training
- Salesforce Developer Training
- Salesforce Fundamentals