Computer Aided Design (CAD)
Learn AutoCAD and Revit and take your drafting techniques to the next level. These courses are designed for architects, engineers, drafters, artists, and others who need to create 2-D drawings or 3-D models.
Select a course below to read course descriptions and objectives. You may take one course or a series of courses; see below for recommended course sequences. Courses are offered throughout fall, spring, and summer, but not all courses are offered each semester.
Course Schedules at a Glance
Due to COVID, there have been a number of changes to the WDCE brochure (PDF, ) . See below for the most current schedule and technology information:
- Information Technology Schedule by Datenew window. This information is subject to change without notice.
- ITI Remote Technology Requirementsnew window. This information is supplied to assure you have the proper home set up to take our classes.
- Pricing Information can be found in the WDCE Brochure (PDF, ) .
- Registration Information. Registration may be online via MYMC, or mailed.
Career Coachnew window is a valuable online search tool that will give you the opportunity to explore hundreds of potential careers or job possibilities. The job listings and information provided are specific to Montgomery County and the surrounding localities. Not sure what path to take? ITI Classes to Careers Roadmap (PDF, ) may help.
- Information Technology Institute
- Business Applications
- Cloud Computing
- Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Computer Basics
- Computer Networks
- Data Analysis
- Database Administration
- Digital Graphics
- Microsoft Office Classes
- Programming and Software Development
- SharePoint Technologies
- Social Media Networking
- Web and Mobile Development