Understanding Aging: Mental Health Webinars
Maintaining sound Mental Health has become a challenge and a priority for professionals serving senior living community residents in the Covid-19 Pandemic. We have designed two webinars to help you successfully address the social isolation issues facing your residents, particularly as the holidays approach with social distancing restraints. Learn how Gratitude can mitigate the stresses caused by this pandemic.
SOCIAL ISOLATION & THE HOLIDAYS
- When: Monday, November 2, 2020, 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Speaker: Stephanie Svec, LCPC, Director of Senior Services, Affiliated Sante Group.
Gratitude & Mental Health
- When: Monday, November 9, 2020, 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Speaker: Linda Roszak Burton, ACC, Founder, Managing Partner, DRW Inc.
Important Registration Information
Individuals interested in these webinars will register for one class in order to attend BOTH webinars. Please use the following information to register for the course:
- Course#: MGT644
- CRN#: 26799
The following Registration Options for WDCE Classes are Available:
- Online/Web, pay by credit or debit card. (fastest).
- For detailed instructions visit Web Registration for detailed instructions.
- For assistance with online (web) registration, please call WDCE Customer Service at 240-567-5188.
- By Fax # 240-567-1877, pay by credit or debit card.
- By Mail, pay by credit card or a check.
- Credit Cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, or Discover only.
For Fax or Mail: Use the printable WDCE Registration Form (PDF, ) , follow directions on form.