Congratulations! You're making your first move toward achieving your goals at Montgomery College. Your MC education begins with the admissions process, and we’re here to help you along the way. If you have questions or need assistance at any time, please contact our Welcome Centers.
You may apply online by clicking the button below. You will be taken to our application system and prompted to create an account. There is a $25 non-refundable application fee. If you want to take noncredit classes with Workforce Development and Continuing Education, follow the WD&CE registration instructions.
If you require an alternative format of the admissions application due to a disability, please contact Disability Support Services.Apply Online Now
If any of the following conditions apply to you, do NOT apply online:
- If you prefer, you may instead download the paper application.
- If you want to take noncredit classes with Workforce Development and Continuing Education, follow the WD&CE registration instructions.
- If you are an international student, and/or not a U.S. Citizen, and one or more of these apply to you: 1) You do not have a permanent address in the U.S.; 2) you are interested in obtaining an I-20; 3) you are an F-1 or M-1 student or have an F-2 or M-2 visa, visit Resources for International Students for information on how to apply.
Be assured that your information is safe and secure at Montgomery College. Your security and individual privacy are among our top priorities. The College strives to protect the information that it collects and uses this information for College business purposes only. In accordance with the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the College provides accommodations access to facilities, programs, activities, and services for qualified students with documented disabilities.
New students should make sure to apply and register for courses before the first day of classes. Below are some important upcoming dates and deadlines.
SUMMER SESSION 2017
- May 30 – Summer I session classes begin
- June 19 – Midsummer session classes begin
- July 10 – Summer II session classes begin
- August 18 – Official end of summer sessions
FALL SEMESTER 2017
- Registration open now
- August 28 – Fall semester classes begin
- December 17 – Official end of fall semesterMore Registration Dates and Announcements
WINTER SESSION 2018
- September 25 - Course offerings published online
- October 9 – Registration begins
- December 18 – Online-only classes begin
- January 2 – Campus-based and short-session classes begin
- January 18 – Winter session classes end