We've laid out all the steps you need to follow to become an MC student. Click the button below for details on each step of the process, or see the Raptor Reference card for an easy-to-follow checklist.Get Started
Not ready to apply yet? Find more information below or fill out our information request form and we'll be in touch soon.
Watch our series of helpful how-to videos for everything you need to know to become a student at Montgomery College.
Contact a Recruiter
Email one of our recruiters, pictured above from left to right: Kim Sanders-Brown, Norma Winffel, Lindsey Curley, Jimmy Nguyen, student Oscar Granados, and Nicholas Boyd.
If you attend an on-campus enrollment event, contact a recruiter to find out about having the $25 MC application fee waived.
These informational sessions will help parents and students navigate and understand financial aid, placement testing, and college resources. Parents will receive advice on how to support their student during their first year of college, and students will learn about the next steps in the enrollment process.
Location: HT 216
Thursday, April 19, 5:30 p.m.
Thursday, April 19, 6 p.m. (Spanish)
Thursday, May 10, 5:30 p.m.
Location: SW 301
Tuesday, April 10, 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday, April 10, 6:00 p.m.-(Spanish)
Tuesday, May 1, 5:30 p.m.
Takoma Park/Silver Spring Campus
Location: ST 301
Tuesday, April 3, 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday, May 8, 5:30 p.m.
Registration is required—click Register Now below and fill out the form to save your spot.
Have questions or need more info? Email email@example.com or call 240-567-5000 (para español, presione el 2). For special accommodations, please email two weeks in advance. Parking is free, and you are permitted to park in student white-lined spaces.
SPRING SEMESTER 2018
- January 22 – Spring semester classes begin
- May 18 – Official end of Spring semester
SUMMER SESSION 2018
- Registration open now
- May 29 – Summer I session classes begin
- June 18 – Midsummer session classes begin
- July 9 – Summer ll session classes begin
- August 17 – Official end of summer sessionsMore Registration Dates and Announcements
FALL SEMESTER 2018
- April 9 – Course offerings published online (viewing only)
- April 23 – Priority registration begins
- April 30 – General registration begins
- August 27 – Fall semester classes begin
- December 16 – Official end of fall semester