For students who have already successfully applied for admission to MC, credit course registration is simple: Log in to MyMC, click on "Registration," then choose the icon that says “Register for Classes.”
After completing your registration, print your schedule. Make sure to pay your tuition and fees before the deadline to avoid having your class registration dropped. Go to MyMC and pay your bill or set up a payment plan. If you have financial aid check with the Financial Aid office to make sure your charges are covered.
To register for noncredit classes, visit the Workforce Development and Continuing Education course catalog.
SUMMER SESSION 2017
- Registration open now
- May 30 – Summer I session classes begin
- June 19 – Midsummer session classes begin
- July 10 – Summer II session classes begin
- August 18 – Official end of summer sessions
FALL SEMESTER 2017
- Registration open now
- August 28 – Fall semester classes begin
- December 17 – Official end of fall semesterMore Registration Dates and Announcements
WINTER SESSION 2018
- September 25 - Course offerings published online
- October 9 – Registration begins
- December 18 – Online-only classes begin
- January 2 – Campus-based and short-session classes begin
- January 18 – Winter session classes end
Search the Schedule of Classes
- Existing students may search the class schedule by logging in to MyMC. Click on "Registration," then click "Browse Class Schedules."
- Guests may search the class schedule without logging in.
Be sure to check classes you want to take for course prerequisites and assessment levels.
If you are a visiting student from another college or university and plan to take classes at MC to transfer back to your home college/university, visit Resources for Visiting Students.
On-Time Registration means that registration and payment are due before each class is scheduled to start. Payment deadlines are based on the time of registration. Each student is responsible for his or her tuition and fees. Register for classes and then make payment arrangements so your courses are not dropped for nonpayment. Refer to the Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
- Go to MyMC and pay your bill or set up a payment plan. Pay on time to ensure your class registration is not dropped.
- If you have financial aid check with the Financial Aid office to make sure your charges are covered.
- Buy books and other course materials in person or online.
- Check the calendar to find out when classes begin.
- Review your schedule in MyMC the first day of each class to ensure the room assignment hasn't changed.
If you need help at any step in the process, contact us at 240-567-5000 or email@example.com. You may also visit the Welcome Center on each campus for in-person registration assistance. If you need to see a counselor/advisor, make an appointment!