For students who have already successfully applied for admission to MC, credit course registration is simple: Log in to MyMC, click on "Registration," then choose the icon that says “Register for Classes.”
After completing your registration, print your schedule. Make sure to pay your tuition and fees before the deadline to avoid having your class registration dropped. Go to MyMC and pay your bill or set up a payment plan. If you have financial aid check with the Financial Aid office to make sure your charges are covered.
To register for noncredit classes, visit the Workforce Development and Continuing Education course catalog.
If you haven’t applied yet, you’ll need to complete the admissions application before you can register. You may also need to complete assessment and advising requirements.
Once you're ready to register, search the schedule of classes and check for course prerequisites and assessment levels.
If you are a visiting student from another college or university and plan to take
classes at MC to transfer back to your home college/university, visit Resources for Visiting Students.
On-Time Registration means that students must register for classes by 11:59 p.m. on the day before the class is scheduled to start. Register online by 11:59 p.m. or in person at any campus enrollment services office during posted business hours. Students who ask to register for a class that has already begun will be directed to register for a class that begins at a later date. Refer to the Frequently Asked Questions for additional information on exceptions.
Priority registration is available to returning students with at least 30 earned credit hours. If you are eligible for priority registration, you may register for classes the week before general registration begins. You will be notified if you qualify for priority registration.
- Course offerings published online (viewing only) starting September 26, 2016
- Registration begins Monday, October 10, 2016
- Course offerings published online (viewing only) starting October 10, 2016
- Priority Registration begins Monday, October 24, 2016
- General Registration begins Monday, October 31, 2016
- Go to MyMC and pay your bill or set up a payment plan. Pay on time to ensure your class registration is not dropped.
- If you have financial aid check with the Financial Aid office to make sure your charges are covered.
- Buy books and other course materials in person or online.
- Check the calendar to find out when classes begin.
- Review your schedule in MyMC the first day of each class to ensure the room assignment hasn't changed.
If you need help at any step in the process, contact the Response Center at 240-567-5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Office of Admissions and Records on each campus for in-person registration assistance.