For students who have already successfully applied for admission to MC, credit course registration is simple: Log in to MyMC, click on "Registration," then choose the icon that says “Register for Classes.”
After completing your registration, print your schedule. Make sure to pay your tuition and fees before the deadline to avoid having your class registration dropped. Go to MyMC and pay your bill or set up a payment plan. If you have financial aid check with the Financial Aid office to make sure your charges are covered.
To register for noncredit classes, visit the Workforce Development and Continuing Education course catalog.
- Course offerings published online (viewing only) starting March 20, 2017
- Registration begins April 3, 2017
- Classes begin:
- Summer I: May 30, 2017
- Midsummer: June 19, 2017
- Summer II: July 10, 2017
- Course Offerings Published Online (viewing only) April 10, 2017
- Priority Registration begins April 24, 2017
- General Registration begins May 1, 2017
- Classes begin:
- August 28, 2017
Before You Register
If you haven’t applied yet, you’ll need to complete the admissions application before you can register. You may also need to complete assessment and advising requirements.
Once you're ready to register, search the schedule of classes and check for course prerequisites and assessment levels.
If you are a visiting student from another college or university and plan to take classes at MC to transfer back to your home college/university, visit Resources for Visiting Students.
On-Time Registration means that registration and payment are due before each class is scheduled to start. Payment deadlines are based on the time of registration. Each student is responsible for his or her tuition and fees. Register for classes and then make payment arrangements so your courses are not dropped for nonpayment. Refer to the Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
Priority registration is available to returning students with at least 30 earned credit hours. If you are eligible for priority registration, you may register for classes the week before general registration begins. You will be notified if you qualify for priority registration.
- Go to MyMC and pay your bill or set up a payment plan. Pay on time to ensure your class registration is not dropped.
- If you have financial aid check with the Financial Aid office to make sure your charges are covered.
- Buy books and other course materials in person or online.
- Check the calendar to find out when classes begin.
- Review your schedule in MyMC the first day of each class to ensure the room assignment hasn't changed.
If you need help at any step in the process, contact us at 240-567-5000 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Welcome Center on each campus for in-person registration assistance. If you need to see a counselor/advisor, make an appointment!