ITI 378 - Computer Support Specialist - MCSA Windows 10
Registration Option: Open Enrollment
Total Course Hours: 60
Materials: You must purchase Textbook(s)/ materials and bring them to the first class
Get trained for entry-level jobs in Information Technology! This course will prepare you for the Microsoft certification exams 70-697 and 70-698 and become a Certified Microsoft Specialist in Windows 10. Obtain the knowledge and skills required to install and configure Windows 10 desktops and devices in a Windows Server domain corporate environment. Learn how to install and customize Windows 10 operating systems and apps, configure local and remote network connectivity and storage, and to configure data security, device security, network security, and integrate Azure features.
This course is intended for IT professionals who administer and support Windows 10 desktops, devices, users, and associated network and security resources. This course is also intended to provide skills for Enterprise Desktop/Device Support Technicians (EDSTs) who provide Tier 2 support to users who run Windows 10 desktops and devices within a Windows domain environment in medium to large enterprise organizations.
Networking Fundamentals, knowledge of and experience with the Windows operating system.
- Be able to install and configure Windows 10 desktops and devices in a Windows Server domain environment.
- Customize windows 10 operating systems and apps.
- Configure local and remote network connectivity and storage.
- Configure data security, device security, network security.
- integrate Azure features.
- Computer Networks
- Networking Fundamentals
- ITI Networking Academy
- Cisco CCNA Complete
- Cisco CCNA Complete Lab
- Computer Support Specialist - MCSA Windows 10
- MCSA: Installing and Configuring Windows Windows Server 2012 (test#70-410)
- MCSA Windows Server 2017 Certification
- Microsoft Certified Specialist in Windows 10
- Linux / Unix Level I
- Linux / Unix Level II
- Linux / Unix System Administration
- Network+ Certification Training and Test Prep
- Security+ Certification Training and Exam Prep
- Python for Professionals