Information Technology Institute
WDCE's Information Technology Institute has a wide variety of noncredit, hands-on computer training classes ranging from very basic computer skills to advanced software development and computer certification classes.
- Many of our Spring and Summer 2022 classes are back on campus. Although some are still available online.
- Check out the ITI Spring 2022 Remote Technology Requirements (PDF, ) , so you may better access your class if it is online.
- Summer2022 At a Glance Schedule by date order. (PDF, )
- Summer 2022 WDCE Brochure Pages 28 - 35. (PDF, ) The brochure will provide course descriptions, prerequisites, scheduling information and pricing.
- Books for classes should be ordered early as shipping times may be delayed. Visit the bookstore web site for details. Or email the bookstore email@example.com
COVID Vaccinations. Students must submit proof of COVID-19 vaccination for spring classes. For WDCE in-person classes during the Spring term (late January, February, March, April) the student must submit proof of vaccination two weeks before the class start time. The vaccination portal should be available in early December. For more information visit the Vaccination Portalnew window.
Montgomery College Email Accounts
Important Notice for Students: Check your official Montgomery College Email for information on your courses! All MC students have been issued a College email. You may access it through MyMC. If you have never used it or forgotten your login information you will find instructions below on how to access MyMC.
All College web pages have a button in the upper right corner designated “Access MyMC”. Click on that button and follow the prompts
A sign-in screen will open asking for your MyMC ID and Password in order to sign in.
If you are having difficulty signing into MyMC , there are helpful links on the sign-in page for:
· Forgot Password
· Find your MYMC ID
· Claim Your Account
· Password Reset
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 240-567-5188
Browse Courses by Topic
Select a topic below to see all courses offered in that subject, along with course objectives, at-a-glance course schedules, and recommended course sequences.
Customized Contract Training for Businesses
Does your business need computer training for your employees? Most of our classes are also available as customized contract training for your business or organization. Contact Alton Henley, Jr., Senior Program Director, at 240-567-3826 or Alton.Henley@montgomerycollege.edu.
Notice: Due to COVID19 there have been modifications to the schedule. Visit Schedule Updates