Congratulations! You're making your first move toward achieving your goals at Montgomery College. Your MC education begins with the admissions process, and we’re here to help you along the way.
If you have questions or need assistance, please visit a Welcome Center on any campus or call us at 240-567-5000.
You may apply online by clicking the button below. You will be taken to our application system and prompted to create an account. There is a $25 non-refundable application fee. If you want to take noncredit classes with Workforce Development & Continuing Education, follow the WDCE registration instructions.
If you require an alternative format of the admissions application due to a disability, please contact Disability Support Services.Apply Online Now
If any of the following conditions apply to you, do NOT apply online:
- If you prefer, you may instead download the paper application (PDF, ) .
- If you want to take noncredit classes with Workforce Development & Continuing Education, follow the WDCE registration instructions.
- If you are an international student, and/or not a US Citizen, and one or more of these apply to you: 1) You do not have a permanent address in the US; 2) you are interested in obtaining an I-20; 3) you are an F-1 or M-1 student or have an F-2 or M-2 visa, visit Resources for International Students for information on how to apply.
Be assured that your information is safe and secure at Montgomery College. Your security and individual privacy are among our top priorities. The College strives to protect the information that it collects and uses this information for College business purposes only. In accordance with the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the College provides accommodations access to facilities, programs, activities, and services for qualified students with documented disabilities.
New students should make sure to apply and register for courses before the first day of classes. Below are some important upcoming dates and deadlines.
WINTER SESSION 2019
- September 24, 2018: Course offerings published online (viewing only)
- October 8, 2018: Registration opens
- December 17, 2018: Online-only classes begin
- January 2, 2019: Campus-based and short session classes begin
SPRING SEMESTER 2019
- October 8, 2018: Course offerings published online (viewing only)
- October 22, 2018: Priority registration opens
- October 29, 2018: General registration opens
- January 22, 2019: Spring semester classes begin
SUMMER SESSION 2019
- March 18, 2019: Course offerings published online (viewing only)
- April 1, 2019: Registration opens
- May 28, 2019: Summer I session classes begin
- June 18, 2019: Midsummer session classes begin
- July 8, 2019: Summer II session classes begin
More Registration Dates and Announcements