Congratulations! You're making your first move toward achieving your goals at Montgomery College. Your MC education begins with the admissions process, and we’re here to help you along the way.
If you have questions or need assistance, please visit a Welcome Center on any campus or call us at 240-567-5000.
You may apply online by clicking the button below. You will be taken to our application system and prompted to create an account. There is a $25 non-refundable application fee. If you want to take noncredit classes with Workforce Development & Continuing Education, follow the WDCE registration instructions.
If you require an alternative format of the admissions application due to a disability, please contact Disability Support Services.Apply Online Now
If any of the following conditions apply to you, do NOT apply online:
- If you prefer, you may instead download the paper application (PDF, ) .
- If you want to take noncredit classes with Workforce Development & Continuing Education, follow the WDCE registration instructions.
- If you are an international student, and/or not a US Citizen, and one or more of these apply to you: 1) You do not have a permanent address in the US; 2) you are interested in obtaining an I-20; 3) you are an F-1 or M-1 student or have an F-2 or M-2 visa, visit Resources for International Students for information on how to apply.
Be assured that your information is safe and secure at Montgomery College. Your security and individual privacy are among our top priorities. The College strives to protect the information that it collects and uses this information for College business purposes only. In accordance with the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the College provides accommodations access to facilities, programs, activities, and services for qualified students with documented disabilities.
New students should make sure to apply and register for courses before the first day of classes. Below are some important upcoming dates and deadlines.
FALL SEMESTER 2019
- April 8, 2019: Course offerings published online (viewing only)
- April 22, 2019: Priority registration opens
- April 29, 2019: General registration opens
- September 3, 2019: Fall semester classes begin
WINTER SESSION 2019-2020
- September 30, 2019: Course offerings published online (viewing only)
- October 14, 2019: Registration opens
- December 23, 2019: Online-only classes begin
- January 6, 2020: Campus-based and short-session online classes begin
SPRING SEMESTER 2020
- October 14, 2019: Course offerings published online (viewing only)
- October 28, 2019: Priority registration opens
- November 4, 2019: General registration opens
- January 27, 2020: Classes begin
More Registration Dates and Announcements