Final Exam Schedules
Montgomery College follows a final exam schedule during the fall and spring semesters. During the winter and summer sessions, final exams are given the last day of class.
Spring 2020 final exams will be held between Monday, May 11, and Sunday, May 17, 2020.
See the Spring 2020 Final Exam Schedule (PDF, ) to find the time and date for your final exam.
- Time conflicts do occur, so always confirm your final exam date and time with your instructor at the beginning of the semester. If you have a conflict with one of your exams, please contact your instructors of the exams and discuss alternative exam scheduling possibilities.
- Regular examinations, quizzes, or tests during a course may be scheduled by the instructor in accordance with department/unit guidelines.
- If midterm exams are given, they are administered during the time period designated by the College as listed in the Important Dates and Deadlines.
- Some exams may be given at the Campus Assessment Centers (especially Distance Education classes); your instructor will let you know if your exam is to be taken at an Assessment Center.
- Whether or not a final exam is given, the class is required to meet during the last week of the semester. Final exams should be given in accordance with the College’s final exam schedule. If a class does not fall within the criteria of the final exam schedule guidelines, please contact the instructor.
- The final exam schedule is set by the Course Scheduling Office (Office of Records and Registration).
Information regarding final exams can be found on page 47 of the faculty handbooknew window.