We've laid out all the steps you need to follow to become an MC student. Click the button below for details on each step of the process, or see the Raptor Reference card for an easy-to-follow checklist.Get Started
Not ready to apply yet? Find more information below or fill out our information request form and we'll be in touch soon.
Watch our series of helpful how-to videos for everything you need to know to become a student at Montgomery College.
Email one of our recruiters, pictured above from left to right: Kim Sanders-Brown, Norma Winffel, Lindsey Curley, Jimmy Nguyen, student Oscar Granados, and Nicholas Boyd.
Pathways to College Night
Pathways to College Night on Wednesday, November 7, 2018 from 5 p.m. on the Germantown Campus in the High Technology and Science Center (HT), Globe Hall. The program is geared towards high school freshmen, sophomore, juniors, and parents. Students and parents will be able to meet MC faculty, staff, as well as speak with college representatives from University of Maryland, Universities at Shady Grove and Montgomery College! Speakers from Dual Enrollment, Financial Aid and Counseling will also talk about the benefits and opportunities at MC, and how parents can support their students as they make the transition from high school to college.
Registration is required—click Register Now below and fill out the form below to save your spot.
Have questions or need more info? Email email@example.com or call 240-567-5000 (para español, presione el 2). For special accommodations, please email two weeks in advance. Parking is free, and you are permitted to park in student white-lined spaces
If you attend an on-campus enrollment event, contact a recruiter to find out about having the $25 MC application fee waived.
FALL SEMESTER 2018
- August 27, 2018 – Fall semester classes begin
- October 17, 2018 – Last day to register for late-starting classes
- December 16, 2018 – Official end of fall semester
WINTER SESSION 2019
- September 24, 2018 – Course offerings published online (viewing only)
- October 8, 2018 – Registration opens
- December 17, 2018 – Online-only classes begin
- January 2, 2019 – Campus-based and short session classes begin
SPRING SEMESTER 2019
- October 8, 2018: Course offerings published online (viewing only)
- October 22, 2018: Priority registration opens
- October 29, 2018: General registration opens
- January 22, 2019: Spring semester classes begin
More Registration Dates and Announcements