Welcome to Montgomery College
We've laid out all the steps you need to follow to become an MC student. Click the button below for details on each step of the process, or see the Raptor Reference card (PDF, ) for an easy-to-follow checklist. You might also be interested in special audience pages for adult learners, or for parents and families.Get Started
Not ready to apply yet? Find more information below or fill out our information request form and we'll be in touch soon.
Watch our series of helpful how-to videos for everything you need to know to become a student at Montgomery College.
Email one of our recruiters, pictured above from left to right: Kim Sanders-Brown, Norma Winffel, Lindsey Curley, Jimmy Nguyen, student Oscar Granados, and Nicholas Boyd.
SUMMER SESSION 2019
- March 18, 2019: Course offerings published online (viewing only)
- April 1, 2019: Registration opens
- May 28, 2019: Summer I session classes begin
- June 18, 2019: Midsummer session classes begin
- July 8, 2019: Summer II session classes begin
FALL SEMESTER 2019
- April 8, 2019: Course offerings published online (viewing only)
- April 22, 2019: Priority registration opens
- April 29, 2019: General registration opens
- September 3, 2019: Fall semester classes begin
WINTER SESSION 2019-2020
- September 30, 2019: Course offerings published online (viewing only)
- October 14, 2019: Registration opens
- December 23, 2019: Online-only classes begin
- January 6, 2020: Campus-based and short-session online classes begin;
More Registration Dates and Announcements