Raptor Central (formerly known as the Welcome Center) is your one-stop shop for admissions, enrollment, and visitor services at Montgomery College.
Raptor Central is operating remotely until further notice, assisting current and prospective students who call 240-567-5000 or who complete the Raptor Central Online Request Formnew window. Regular phone hours are Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
What Can You Do at Raptor Central?
Raptor Central assists prospective and current students with services previously offered in Welcome Centers, along with additional services, including:
- Providing general information to all students (prospective and current)
- Processing admissions applications (online, in person, and international)
- Helping with enrollment, class registration, and MyMC
- Helping with financial aid/FAFSA (taking and imaging forms)
- Assisting with website issues and navigation
- Conducting group tours
- Guidance on holds and increasing credit hours
- Processing walk-in transcript requests
- Updating test scores
- Processing Permission to Enroll forms
- Processing walk-in enrollment verifications
Raptor Central regular phone hours are Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Walk-in services at Raptor Central campus locations are suspended until further notice. Remotely, we will continue to assist you with services such as general information, admissions applications, enrollment support, Permission to Enroll forms, receiving high school transcripts, test scores, and more.
Contact us by phone: 240-567-5000.
Contact us by by completing the Raptor Central Online Request Formnew window. Staff will process requests Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. You can expect a response within 3-5 business days, based on the complexity of the request.
For answers to the most commonly asked questions, see the Student FAQs.
We encourage students to contact Raptor Central first if they have questions or need assistance. Students may be referred to the Office of Records and Registration (formerly called the Office of Enrollment Services) for services such as transcript evaluation, course scheduling, registration, graduation certification, veteran certification, and tuition/residency appeals.