Raptor Central (formerly known as the Welcome Center) is your one-stop shop for admissions, enrollment, and visitor services at Montgomery College.
Raptor Central offices are located on each campus (see hours and locations below) in the same locations as the former Welcome Centers. You can also contact Raptor Central by phone at 240-567-5000 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Can You Do at Raptor Central?
Raptor Central assists prospective and current students with services previously offered in Welcome Centers, along with additional services, including:
- Providing general information to all students (prospective and current)
- Processing admissions applications (online, in person, and international)
- Helping with enrollment, class registration, and MyMC
- Helping with financial aid/FAFSA (taking and imaging forms)
- Assisting with website issues and navigation
- Conducting group tours
- Guidance on holds and increasing credit hours
- Processing walk-in transcript requests
- Updating test scores
- Processing Permission to Enroll forms
- Processing walk-in enrollment verifications
Walk-in services at Raptor Central campus locations are suspended until further notice. For assistance during this time, contact us at 240-567-5000 or via email at email@example.com. Remotely, we will continue to assist you with services such as general information, admissions applications, enrollment support, Permission to Enroll forms, receiving HS transcripts, test scores, and more.
Monitor this webpage for updates to our services.
Regular hours for all Raptor Central remote operations are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Phone assistance is available Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
We encourage students to contact Raptor Central first if they have questions or need assistance. Students may be referred to the Office of Records and Registration (formerly called the Office of Enrollment Services) for services such as transcript evaluation, course scheduling, registration, graduation certification, veteran certification, and tuition/residency appeals.