Raptor Central (formerly known as the Welcome Center) is your one-stop shop for admissions, enrollment, and visitor services at Montgomery College.
Raptor Central is operating remotely and in person. Contact us by phone at 240-567-5000, submit our online request formnew window, start a virtual Zoom visit, or visit an on-campus location. See all Raptor Central contact information and hours.
What Can You Do at Raptor Central?
Raptor Central assists prospective and current students with services previously offered in Welcome Centers, along with additional services, including:
- Providing general information to all students (prospective and current)
- Processing admissions applications (online, in person, and international)
- Helping with enrollment, class registration, and MyMC
- Helping with financial aid/FAFSA (taking and imaging forms)
- Assisting with website issues and navigation
- Conducting group tours
- Guidance on holds and increasing credit hours
- Processing walk-in transcript requests
- Updating test scores
- Processing Permission to Enroll forms
- Processing walk-in enrollment verifications
We continue to assist you with services such as general information, admissions applications, enrollment support, Permission to Enroll forms, receiving high school transcripts, test scores, and more.
Hours for September 13 through September 17
Phone Hours: 240-567-5000
Call us at 240-567-5000 during these hours:
- Monday, September 13 through Friday, September 17: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Visit us on campus at MC campus locations during the following hours:
- Monday, September 13: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 15: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Virtual Zoom Office Hours
Visit us via Zoom! You can launch Raptor Central Virtual Office Hours during the following hours:
- Tuesday, September 14: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Thursday, September 16: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Friday, September 17: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Online Request Form
Contact us by completing the Raptor Central Online Request Formnew window. Staff will process requests Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. You can expect a response within 3-5 business days, based on the complexity of the request.
For answers to the most commonly asked questions, see the Student FAQs.
Long Nguyen and Kimmy Duong Student Services Center (SV), Room 102
Rockville Campus Map
Student Services Building (ST), Room 123
TP/SS Campus Map
We encourage students to contact Raptor Central first if they have questions or need assistance. Students may be referred to the Office of Records and Registration (formerly called the Office of Enrollment Services) for services such as transcript evaluation, course scheduling, registration, graduation certification, veteran certification, and tuition/residency appeals.