Raptor Central is MC's one-stop shop for admissions, enrollment, and visitor services. Counseling and Advising will help you with your personal, career, and educational goals, and in selecting the right courses. Here are additional resources:
- Academic Appeals: Information on how you may use the academic appeals process to request an exception to certain academic regulations.
- Applying to Graduate: Information about the graduation application process, and picking up diplomas.
- Changing Your Major/Program of Study: Guidelines and procedure for changing your program of study, or major.
- Final Exam Schedules: Find out the final exam schedule during fall and spring semesters. During winter and summer sessions, final exams are on the last day of class.
- Student Forms: A repository for many useful MC forms, pertaining to admissions, registration and accessing/modifying your student information.
- Student ID Cards: Your MC ID card allows you to check out library books, use computer and writing
labs, use swimming pools, and
receive FREE transportation on Ride On buses within Montgomery County.
- Student Privacy & FERPA: As an MC student, your educational record information is protected by The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974.
- Transcript Requests: You can request your MC transcript online, by mail or in-person.
- Updating Your Student Information: Find out the steps to update your student information before each semester.