Course Offerings and Schedule Information
Fall Registration is now open
You may register online through MYMC. In-person registration is only available at the Rockville, Germantown, and Takoma Park / Silver Spring campuses.
Need assistance with registration? Visit Registration Information.
Fall 2021 AT a Glance Schedules:
A limited number of classes are face-to-face for Fall 2021. We are cautiously transitioning a return to campus. Some classes are available face to face, others are online or hybrid. The At a Glance schedules below will indicate the delivery method for each class. This information is subject to change without notice, and may be updated periodically throughout the term.
- Distance Learning (DL) are offered completely online and allow students to learn independently, on their own schedules.
- Structured Remote (SR) are scheduled on specific days and at specific times and take place in real time. Students meet as a class remotely through Zoom or Blackboard Collaborate.
- Hybrid (face to face & DL or SR) are listed in the course schedule with specific times and locations. Some meetings will happen online via structured remote or distance learning along with some on-campus meetings.
- In-Person/Face to Face (F2F) , a limited number of classes are face-to-face.
- American Pre-Academic and Professional ESL (pages 5-7)
- Animal Care and Veterinary Assistant (page 8)
- Art + Design (pages 9-16)
- Biotechnology, Advanced Training (page 17)
- Building and Construction at Gudelsky (pages 18-20)
- Building and Construction - Fall (PDF, )
- Challenge Program / Developmental Education (page 20-24)
- Computer Repair at Gudelsky (page 24)
- Computer Repair - Fall (PDF, )
- Computer Technology / ITI (pages 24-32)
- Cosmetology (pages 32- 33)
- Cosmetology Schedule - Fall (PDF, )
- Early Childhood Education / Child Care (pages 33-37)
- English Language Skills: ESOL, ESL, Basic Skills for College & Careers
- These are for Maryland residents whose native language is not English
- Not sure which skill level is right for you? new window
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business (pages 37-38)
- Health Sciences (pages 38-43)
- Hospitality: Event Management and Food Safety (pages 44-45)
- Income Tax (pages 45-46)
- Income Tax Schedule - Fall 2021 (PDF, )
- Instituto Hispano de Negocios (pages 46-47)
- Lifelong Learning Institute (pages 47-62)
- Management and Leadership (pages 62-65)
- Nonprofit Training Institute (pages 65-66)
- Performing Arts (pages 66-69)
- Performing Arts Schedule, Fallnew window
- Personal Finance Academy (pages 69-72)
- Professional and Career Development (page 72)
- Project Management (pages 72-73)
- Real Estate (pages 74-75)
- Safety Institute: CDL, Driver Safety, Motorcycle Safety (pages 76-78)
- Test Preparation (pages 78-79)
- Workforce Technologies at Gudelsky (pages 79-79)
- World Languages (pages 80-86)
- World Languages Schedule - Fall (PDF, )
- Writing (pages 87-88)
- Writing Schedule - Fall (PDF, )
- Ed2Go, noncredit online classes (page 88)
- Learn more about Ed2Go Online Classesnew window
- WDCE Bridge to Academic and Career Success Program (page 89)
- Adult English for Speakers of Other Languages ESOL (page 90)
- Adult Literacy and GED Test Preparation Classes (page 91)
- Learn more about Adult Literacy and GEDnew window
- Additional English Language Skills Programs/ESOL (page 92)
- UGotClass / LERN noncredit online classes (page 94)
End of Fall 2021 Schedule
WDCE Schedule (PDF, )
Note: Due to COVID19 there may be changes to the schedule.