Job Skills, Career Paths, Licensure, & Certifications
Looking for job skills, a career path? Find classes or a series of classes which can help you prepare for a career, professional license, or certification in your chosen field. Our Career Preparation and Training Resource Guide lists in detail many of the opportunities that Montgomery College, Workforce Development & Continuing Education has to offer.
Career Resource Guide (PDF, )
Career Resource Guide, Electronic Flip Book format.
MC Industry Certification and Credentialing Preparation Programs
Workforce Development & Continuing Education offers many courses and programs that may lead to industry certification or licensure. There are also a number of credit programs that may lead to industry certifications. This guide lists the many courses and programs both noncredit and credit that Montgomery College offers to help prepare individuals to sit for industry credential examinations in the areas of Business, Education, Health Care, Information Technology, Public Safety, Technical Trades, and Transportation.
Learn more about MC Industry Certification and Credentialing Preparation Programs.
Other Job Skills and Career Path Opportunities at MC
- Career Coach: Discover majors and in-demand careers and education based on your interests! Take a Career Assessment and then browse careers and job opportunities in the area. Learn more about Career Coach.
- Career Resources and Employment Skills for 50+ Learners: Are you looking for employment and work skills to help you get a job? Do you need to upgrade or enhance your work skills? These career services, job readiness courses and resources for age 50+ Learners can help. Learn more about Resources for 50+ Learners.
- Other Career Paths and resources you may be interested in:
- Looking for job skills and a career path? Workforce Development & Continuing Education has many courses to help you on your way to a successful career. Check out the WD&CE Brochure of Classes (PDF, ) . Hundreds of classes start weekly throughout the year and can be as short as a few days to as long as a semester.
- Online Noncredit Courses. Don't have time to come to campus? Looking for some quality online courses to fit your schedule and your budget? Workforce Development & Continuing Education offers a wide variety of affordable noncredit online courses that may fit your needs. Learn more about Online Noncredit Courses.
From time to time scholarship opportunities become available to Workforce Development & Continuing Education students. For more information about possible scholarships, details, and deadlines visit WD&CE Scholarship Opportunities.
WD&CE Catalog (PDF, )