An Invitation from MC President DeRionne Pollard
I am proud of the work of Montgomery College. It is a remarkable organization, focused on student excellence, equity, and inclusion. We are intentionally building a college that takes responsibility for equitable outcomes and successful pathways for all of our students.
I am committed to hiring faculty, staff, and employees who embrace this vision—and who reflect the diversity of our college community. Our students come to us from more than 160 countries, joining a student body that reflects a changing America, rich in cultural and geographic difference. We are proud of our diversity and our excellence in academic affairs, student affairs, operations, and community advancement.
I am looking for bold, innovative, and courageous faculty and staff to join the outstanding employees of Montgomery College. Are you uncompromising in your focus on student success? Are you rigorous in your attention to equitable outcomes for all students? Do you embrace data, technology, and innovation? Can you stretch to meet the needs of today’s and tomorrow’s students?
We are truly a unique college. For 70 years, Montgomery College has been on the leading edge, and we intend to stay there. We believe deeply in the mission of community colleges, and we are committed to empowering our students to change their lives and to enrich the life of the community. We hold ourselves accountable for the results.
If any of this resonates with you, I welcome your consideration of the open employment opportunities we have available.
If you are committed to making a difference in the lives of students and our community, Montgomery College is the place for you.
MC employees may view open faculty and staff positions by logging in to MyMC and clicking on the Workday icon.
If you are a current employee, please follow these steps to view and apply for an open position in Workday:
- Log in to MyMC and click on the Workday icon.
- Click the Career icon (and click Find Jobs) or type Find Jobs in the search bar.
- Upload your resume.
- All applications are final once submitted.
If you are not a current employee of MC, you may view open faculty and staff positions.
- View and apply for open positions
- We strongly encourage you to create a home account at the end of the application process to view/manage your information.
- Please be sure to include all required documents in the attachment box at the bottom of the "My Experience" page of the application before continuing through the application process.
- All applications are final once submitted. Applications not submitted, will not be saved in the system.