- This site is maintained for educational purposes only. Any material posted on this
site may not be reproduced, retransmitted or redisplayed other than for personal or
- This site is not a complete statement of all applicable procedures, policies, rules
and/or regulations. Montgomery College reserves the right to change at any time, without
notice, any academic or other requirements, tuition, fees or other charges, course
offerings, course content, events, procedures, policies, rules, and regulations.
- Since this site does not reside on a secure server, confidential information should
NOT be posted.
- Links and other information or sites that may be of interest to staff, students and
visitors are provided for the convenience of the site user and do not imply an endorsement
of the site owner. This site does provide a link to the college's Official Policies
- The College makes no representation or warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy
of any of the material located on other sites, whether accessed via a link, frame
or Web-searching. The College is not responsible for content errors or omissions or
for any damage that may be incurred by the user as a result of relying upon information
obtained from linked or searched sites.
- Copyright, trademark and other applicable federal and state laws may protect sites that are linked to or framed by this site. The existence of a link on this site does not operate as an indemnification should a violation of law occur with respect to the use of information contained on any such site.
Americans with Disabilities Act
Under provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, this material is available in alternative formats by contacting the Disability Support Services Office at 240-567-5058 or TTY 301-294-9672 for the deaf and hard of hearing.
Support services for students with disabilities should be requested at least one week prior to the event to allow adequate time to make necessary arrangements. Contact the Disability Support Services counselor at the appropriate campus.
Support services for students with disabilities should be requested at least three
weeks prior to the last day of regular registration. If this procedure is not followed,
support services may need to be delayed until the next semester. Contact the Campus
Disability Support Services counselor.
* TTY numbers are for deaf and hard-of-hearing students only.