What else does MC offer for teens? Year-round classes like driver's ed, SAT / ACT prep classes, interactive classroom programs and hundreds of online noncredit classes.
Summer brings over 200 fun-filled classes for grades K-12. Science, Technology, Engineering Arts and Math (STEAM) and many more.
Piano classes are held on MC's Rockville Campus on Saturdays for 15 weeks in the fall and spring. Enrollment is limited to six students in each group class.
Looking for quality online courses to fit your schedule and budget? We offer a wide variety of affordable noncredit online courses that may fit your needs.
- School Year Online Registration Form
- Summer Camp Online Registration Form
- Payment Instructions (Online)
- Printable Registration Form (PDF, )
- Youth GT Form (PDF, )
- Youth Medication Form (PDF, )
- Youth Summer Camp Guides, Forms, and FAQs
- Youth Summer Camp Drop / Transfer Policies and FAQs
- Join the Youth Mailing List
AddressMontgomery College WD&CE 51 Mannakee Street Rockville, MD 20850