Select a term and a subject below then click "Show Classes" to search the live class schedule and see class start and end dates, times, instructors, descriptions, prerequisites, and more.
To register for classes, log in to MyMC. Click on the "Registration" tab then choose the icon that says "Register for Classes." After completing your registration, print your schedule. Online registration is available until the day before the class begins. To register on the same day the class begins, go to an Admissions and Records Office on any campus prior to the class start time.
Registration is still open for late-starting classes for Spring 2018. Late-starting classes begin between January 29 and March 19, 2018. To find late-starting classes, go to Advanced Search. Select Spring 2018 for the term and click Submit. On the next page, select your course subject(s), and in the Attribute Type field, select Late Starting Classes. Click Class Search to display your search results. You must register before the class starts.
You may refine your search by course number, title, campus, instructor, day/time, parts of term, and attribute (blended, honors, late-starting, weekend, and Z courses). Go to Advanced Search, select a term, and click Submit. Complete the form with your criteria and submit to search the up-to-date class schedule, including number of open seats.
Parts of Term: For the spring and fall semesters, MC offers classes across several parts of term, giving students a larger variety of class scheduling options.
- Spring 2018 Parts of Term Dates (PDF, )
Honors Courses: See a complete list of all honors courses being offered for the spring semester. Please note: the list of honors courses is not updated with live schedule information or number of open seats.
Most courses at Montgomery College have a waitlist if the course fills. Add yourself to a waitlist for a closed course. If a space becomes available, you will be notified via your My MC e-mail address to register for the course. You have 48 hours (or 24 hours if within one week of the start of classes) to login to your MyMC account and change your registration status from "Waitlist" to "Registered Web" for that course. You will not be charged for the course until you register. Waitlists are purged two days prior to the start of the class. See the Waitlist FAQ for more information.
SPRING SEMESTER 2018
- Registration still open for late-starting classes
- January 22 – Spring semester classes begin
- May 18 – Official end of Spring semester
SUMMER SESSION 2018
- March 19 – Course offerings published online (viewing only)
- April 2 – Registration begins
- May 29 – Summer I session classes begin
- June 18 – Midsummer session classes begin
- July 9 – Summer ll session classes begin
- August 17 – Official end of summer sessionsMore Registration Dates and Announcements
FALL SEMESTER 2018
- April 9 – Course offerings published online (viewing only)
- April 23 – Priority registration begins
- April 30 – General registration begins
- August 27 – Fall semester classes begin
- December 16 – Official end of fall semester