Select a term and a subject below then click "Show Classes" to search the live class schedule and see class start and end dates, times, instructors, descriptions, prerequisites, and more.
To register for classes, log in to MyMC. Click on the "Registration" tab then choose the icon that says "Register for Classes." After completing your registration, print your schedule. Online registration is available until the day before the class begins. To register on the same day the class begins, go to an Admissions and Records Office on any campus prior to the class start time.
You may refine your search by course number, title, campus, instructor, day/time, parts of term, and attribute (blended, honors, late-starting, weekend, and Z courses). Go to Advanced Search, select a term, and click Submit. Complete the form with your criteria and submit to search the up-to-date class schedule, including number of open seats.
Parts of Term: For the spring and fall semesters, MC offers classes across several parts of term, giving students a larger variety of class scheduling options. See Fall 2018 Parts of Term dates (PDF, ) .
Honors Courses: See a complete list of Fall 2018 Honors Course Offerings (PDF, ) . Please note: the PDF list of honors courses is not updated with live schedule information or number of open seats.
Most courses at Montgomery College have a waitlist if the course fills. Add yourself to a waitlist for a closed course. If a space becomes available, you will be notified via your My MC e-mail address to register for the course. You have 48 hours (or 24 hours if within one week of the start of classes) to login to your MyMC account and change your registration status from "Waitlist" to "Registered Web" for that course. You will not be charged for the course until you register. Waitlists are purged two days prior to the start of the class. See the Waitlist FAQ for more information.
SUMMER SESSION 2018
- May 29, 2018 – Summer I session classes begin
- June 18, 2018 – Midsummer session classes begin
- July 9, 2018 – Summer ll session classes begin
- August 17, 2018 – Official end of summer sessions
FALL SEMESTER 2018
- Registration open now
- August 27, 2018 – Fall semester classes begin
- December 16, 2018 – Official end of fall semester
WINTER SESSION 2019
- September 24, 2018 – Course offerings published online (viewing only)
- October 8, 2018 – Registration opens
- December 17, 2018 – Online-only classes begin
- January 2, 2019 – Campus-based and short session classes begin
More Registration Dates and Announcements