Search the Class Schedule
Select a term and a subject below then click "Show Classes" to search the live class schedule and see class start and end dates, times, instructors, descriptions, prerequisites, and more.
To register for classes, log in to MyMC. Click on the "Registration" tab then choose the icon that says "Register for Classes." After completing your registration, print your schedule. Online registration is available until the day before the class begins. To register on the same day the class begins, go to an Office of Enrollment Services on any campus prior to the class start time.
Please note this class schedule contains both credit and Workforce Development & Continuing Education (WD&CE) noncredit courses. Credit courses have a 4-letter course prefix, while WDCE courses have a 3-letter course prefix.
Refining Your Search
You may refine your search by course number, title, campus, instructor, day/time, parts of term, and attribute type (ATPA support, blended, honors, late-starting, weekend, and Z courses). Go to Advanced Search, select a term, and click Submit. Complete the form with your criteria and submit to search the up-to-date class schedule, including number of open seats.
Parts of Term
For the spring and fall semesters, MC offers classes across several parts of term, which allows a larger variety of classes with different start dates. You may select a specific part of term in the Advanced Search to find courses offered in that part of term.
You may filter your search by any of the following attribute types in the Advanced Search.
- ATPA Support: Courses with embedded classroom support through Achieving the Promise Academy.
- Blended: Courses that are conducted partially on-campus and partially online.
- Honors Course: Selecting this attribute will display both honors-only courses and traditional courses that have an honors module available. See a complete list of Spring 2019 Honors Course Offerings (PDF, ) . Please note that the PDF list of honors courses is not updated with live schedule information or number of open seats.
- Late Starting Classes: Courses that start after the official start of the semester. You may register for late-starting classes up until the day before the class begins.
- Weekend Classes: Courses that meet only on the weekends.
- Z-Courses: Courses that require no textbook purchases.
To find online classes, go to Advanced Search and select Distance Learning in the Campus field.
Adding Yourself to a Waitlist
Most courses at Montgomery College have a waitlist if the course fills. Add yourself to a waitlist for a closed course. If a space becomes available, you will be notified via your MC email address to register for the course. You have 48 hours (or 24 hours if within one week of the start of classes) to login to your MyMC account and change your registration status from "Waitlist" to "Registered Web" for that course. You will not be charged for the course until you register. Waitlists are purged two days prior to the start of the class. See the Waitlist FAQ for more information.
SPRING SEMESTER 2019
- October 8, 2018: Course offerings published online (viewing only)
- October 22, 2018: Priority registration opens
- October 29, 2018: General registration opens
- January 22, 2019: Spring semester classes begin
SUMMER SESSION 2019
- March 18, 2019: Course offerings published online (viewing only)
- April 1, 2019: Registration opens
- May 28, 2019: Summer I session classes begin
- June 18, 2019: Midsummer session classes begin
- July 8, 2019: Summer II session classes begin
FALL SEMESTER 2019
- April 8, 2019: Course offerings published online (viewing only)
- April 22, 2019: Priority registration opens
- April 29, 2019: General registration opens
- September 3, 2019: Fall semester classes begin
More Registration Dates and Announcements