Search the Class Schedule
Summer and fall 2020 classes will be offered in either a distance learning, structured-remote, or hybrid format due to the coronavirus pandemic. MC is still accepting new applications and new registrations.
Classes are still available, and MC will add more classes as needed.
Most Fall 2020 classes will be conducted online through distance learning or structured-remote teaching. Students in some programs such as automotive technology, building trades, biotechnology, health sciences, and nursing will come to campus for some lab sessions. See Fall 2020 list of courses with on-campus sessions (PDF, ) . Contact the instructor for details about when and how to attend.
LEGENDNoncredit icon = Noncredit
To register for classes, log in to MyMC. Click on the "Registration" tab then choose the icon that says "Register for Classes." Online registration is available until the day before the class begins. To register on the same day the class begins, go to an Office of Records and Registration on any campus prior to the class start time.
If you are not yet a student at MC, you'll need to apply first. See Getting Started: How to Apply and Register.
The tabs across the top show the next terms at Montgomery College.
Selecting a tab allows you to search that term only.
You may select one location or all of them.
You may also select "Distance Learning" as a campus to select online classes.
You may select credit or noncredit. If you select credit, you will see additional search options for attribute types.
Attribute types are for credit courses only. You may filter your search by any of the following attribute types.
- ATPA Support: Courses with embedded classroom support through Achieving the Promise Academy.
- Blended: Courses that are conducted partially on-campus and partially online.
- Honors Course: Selecting this attribute will display both honors-only courses and traditional courses that have an honors module available.
- Late Starting Classes: Courses that start after the official start of the semester. You may register for late-starting classes up until the day before the class begins.
- Z Courses: Courses that require no textbook purchases.
- Weekend Classes: Courses that meet only on the weekends.
For the spring and fall semesters, MC offers classes across several parts of term, which allows a larger variety of classes with different start dates. You may select a specific part of term in the Advanced Search to find courses offered in that part of term. Find out more about parts of term at MC.
See Parts of Term in the Advanced Search.
Most courses at MC have a waitlist if the course fills. Add yourself to a waitlist for a closed course. If a space becomes available, you will be notified via your MC email address to register for the course. You have 48 hours (or 24 hours if within one week of the start of classes) to login to your MyMC account and change your registration status from "Waitlist" to "Registered Web" for that course. You will not be charged for the course until you register. Waitlists are purged two days prior to the start of the class. See the Waitlist FAQ for more information.
Summer and fall 2020 classes will be offered in either distance learning, structured-remote, or hybrid format due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- April 20, 2020: Summer course offerings published online for viewing only.
- April 27, 2020: Summer registration opens.
- June 8, 2020: Summer Session I classes begin. Courses will be offered in either distance learning or structured remote teaching format.
- July 11, 2020: Summer Session II classes begin. Courses will be offered in either distance learning or structured remote teaching format.
- August 21, 2020: Summer session II classes end.
- May 11, 2020: Fall course offerings published online for viewing only.
- May 18, 2020: Fall registration opens.
- August 31, 2020: Fall classes begin. Courses will be offered in either distance learning, structured-remote, or hybrid format.
- December 20, 2020: Official end of fall semester.
- Registration dates to be announced.