Search the Class Schedule
Note: We have redesigned our course search tool and welcome your feedback on the new design.
LEGENDNoncredit icon = Noncredit
To register for classes, log in to MyMC. Click on the "Registration" tab then choose the icon that says "Register for Classes." Online registration is available until the day before the class begins. To register on the same day the class begins, go to an Office of Enrollment Services on any campus prior to the class start time.
If you are not yet a student at MC, you'll need to apply first. See Getting Started: How to Apply and Register.
The tabs across the top show the next terms at Montgomery College.
Selecting a tab allows you to search that term only.
You may select one location or all of them.
You may also select "Distance Learning" as a campus to select online classes.
You may select credit or noncredit. If you select credit, you will see additional search options for attribute types.
Attribute types are for credit courses only. You may filter your search by any of the following attribute types.
- ATPA Support: Courses with embedded classroom support through Achieving the Promise Academy.
- Blended: Courses that are conducted partially on-campus and partially online.
- Honors Course: Selecting this attribute will display both honors-only courses and traditional courses that have an honors module available.
- Late Starting Classes: Courses that start after the official start of the semester. You may register for late-starting classes up until the day before the class begins.
- Z Courses: Courses that require no textbook purchases.
- Weekend Classes: Courses that meet only on the weekends.
For the spring and fall semesters, MC offers classes across several parts of term, which allows a larger variety of classes with different start dates. You may select a specific part of term in the Advanced Search to find courses offered in that part of term. Find out more about parts of term at MC.
See Parts of Term in the Advanced Search.
Most courses at MC have a waitlist if the course fills. Add yourself to a waitlist for a closed course. If a space becomes available, you will be notified via your MC email address to register for the course. You have 48 hours (or 24 hours if within one week of the start of classes) to login to your MyMC account and change your registration status from "Waitlist" to "Registered Web" for that course. You will not be charged for the course until you register. Waitlists are purged two days prior to the start of the class. See the Waitlist FAQ for more information.
FALL SEMESTER 2019
- April 8, 2019: Course offerings published online (viewing only)
- April 22, 2019: Priority registration opens
- April 29, 2019: General registration opens
- September 3, 2019: Fall semester classes begin
WINTER SESSION 2019-2020
- September 30, 2019: Course offerings published online (viewing only)
- October 14, 2019: Registration opens
- December 23, 2019: Online-only classes begin
- January 6, 2020: Campus-based and short-session online classes begin
SPRING SEMESTER 2020
- October 14, 2019: Course offerings published online (viewing only)
- October 28, 2019: Priority registration opens
- May 28, 2019: Summer I session classes begin
- November 4, 2019: General registration opens
- January 27, 2020: Classes begin
More Registration Dates and Announcements
If you would like to provide feedback on this course search tool, please use the form below.