Update Your Student Information
Log in to MyMC to review your student information before each semester. To update your information, please complete the following steps:
- Download and print the Student Information Change & Declaration of Permanent Domicile form (PDF, ) .
- Complete all sections that need to be updated or changed.
- Sign and date the form. Submit the completed form, photo ID, and additional documentation (see below) to the Office of Records and Registration on your campus using your Montgomery College email address.
Office Location: Dr. DeRionne P. Pollard Student Affairs and Science Building, Room 109 (map)
Office Location: Student Services Building, Room 105 (map)
Takoma Park/Silver Spring
Office Location: Student Services Center, Room 123 (map)
For Name and Social Security Changes:
- When making changes to your name and social security number, legal proof is required. Proof can include driver's license, social security card, or legal court documents.
- If you plan on applying for financial aid or claiming tuition and fee costs on your income taxes, your social security number is required.
For Changes to Address and Tuition Rates:
- Changing your address may increase or decrease your tuition rate.
- To qualify for a decrease in tuition due to an address change, you are required to submit original documentation to the Office of Records and Registration for verification. Proof of residency is required and can include an original (not copied) Motor Vehicle Administration change of address card, your lease, or monthly bills sent to your address of record.
- Proof of residency is required before the end of the third week of fall or spring classes and before the end of the first week of winter or summer classes to qualify for a rate change in that term.
- To be considered for in-county or in-state tuition and fees, you must live in county or in state, respectively, for at least three months.
- To qualify for in-county or in-state tuition, a student must be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident or have a qualifying visa status; see Residency Policy and Appeals for more information.
End of sidebar