Update Your Student Information

Log in to MyMC to review your student information before each semester. To update your information, please complete the following steps:

  1. Download and print the Student Information Change & Declaration of Permanent Domicile form  (PDF, Download Acrobat Reader) .
  2. Complete all sections that need to be updated or changed.
  3. Sign and date the form. Submit the completed form, photo ID, and additional documentation (see below) to the Office of Enrollment Services in person, by email, or by fax. 
For Name and Social Security Changes: 
  • When making changes to your name and social security number, legal proof is required. Proof can include driver's license, social security card, or legal court documents.
  • If you plan on applying for financial aid or claiming tuition and fee costs on your income taxes, your social security number is required.
For Changes to Address and Tuition Rates:
  • Changing your address may increase or decrease your tuition rate.
  • To qualify for a decrease in tuition due to an address change, you are required to bring original documentation to the Office of Admissions and Records for verification. Proof of residency is required and can include an original (not copied) Motor Vehicle Administration change of address card, your lease, or monthly bills sent to your address of record.
  • Proof of residency is required before the end of the third week of fall or spring classes and before the end of the first week of winter or summer classes to qualify for a rate change in that term. 
  • To be considered for in-county or in-state tuition and fees, you must live in county or in state, respectively, for at least three months.
  • To qualify for in-county or in-state tuition, a student must be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident or have a qualifying visa status; see Residency Policy and Appeals for more information.
or request more information:
Common searches:
Jump to Navigation
Skip section and go back to top ©