Germantown, MD 20876
Home to a richly diverse community of more than 6,000 students, the Germantown Campus offers a wide range of courses and programs and is proud to host signature programs in biotechnology and cybersecurity. The campus is the site of the Pinkney Innovation Complex for Science and Technologynew window at Montgomery College (PIC MC) which includes the Holy Cross Germantown Hospital.
The Montgomery College Germantown Campus is the location for a county/state-operated COVID-19 vaccination site in the Bioscience Education Center (BE). Vaccines are free of charge. Walk-ins are welcome during these hours:
Monday through Wednesday: 9 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
Thursday: 12 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday - Saturday: 9 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
During these times, you do NOT need an appointment to receive a vaccine. You may also still make an appointmentnew window. See below for directions and parking information.
The Germantown Campus/PIC MC is located in upper Montgomery County, Maryland, just east of I-270.
Printable Germantown Campus Map (PDF, )
Legend of Buildings (as of February 2020)
BE - Bioscience Education Center (Conference Center)
CG - Child Care Center (Center for Early Education (CEE)
GN - Greenhouse
HS - Humanities and Social Sciences Building (Bookstore, Cafeteria, Library, Workforce Development and Continuing Education-WDCE)
HT - High Technology and Science Center (Globe Hall)
PG - Physical Education Building
PK - Paul Peck Academic and Innovation Building (Germantown Innovation Center)
SA - Student Affairs and Science (Counseling and Advising; Financial Aid Office; Public Safety Office; Raptor Central (Admissions, Enrollment, Visitor Services); Records and Registration Office; Student Life Office)
Take I-270 to Exit 15 East (Route 118). Continue to the second traffic light at Observation Drive; turn right onto campus.
A valid Montgomery College parking permit is required. Visitor permits can be obtained from Raptor Central in SA 100, and from the Office of Safety and Security in SA 282.
Take Red Line to Shady Grove Stationnew window and transfer to Ride-On Route 55 to on-campus stop.
The campus is served by Ride-On Busnew window with connections to Metrorail.
Get a feel for life on the Germantown Campus. Explore the campus right from your computer or mobile device through our virtual tour—click below to launch. You can also sign up for an in-person guided tour.
Student Affairs and Science (SA) Building, Room 100, Lobby
Admissions and registration help, campus tours, and more.
Follett will convert operations as follows until further notice:
- Stores on all campuses will be closed to guests.
- Follett can remotely retrieve technology voucher requests submitted by the Foundation for approved student support (re-allocation of commencement funds).
- Stores on all campuses will be entered by Follett employees only on an exception basis when an order does not process correctly. Follett will limit this access to one employee and may need access to all three campuses due to limitations on Follett software.
- Follett will not be able to retrieve phone messages remotely and will put an outgoing message on their phones providing the caller with an email address for follow up.
- Follett will stop receiving incoming shipments on Montgomery College campuses. All orders will have to be delivered to the requester's address.
- Follett will not be able to continue the laptop loaner program as that would require a person to person exchange involving a student and a Follett employee.
- Future requests for loaners should be advocated by an MC employee to the Foundation
for their review and approval for a technology voucher.
The Germantown Campus's academic learning centers offer tutoring, workshops, technology access, review sessions, quiet study areas, and more. The learning centers require you to bring identification with you in order to use their facilities. You must bring a valid MC ID with the current registration sticker.
The Office of Student Life wants you to get involved on campus! Join one of the dozens of student clubs (or start your own), get involved in student government, check out the student-run campus newspaper, and learn more about leadership and service-learning opportunities.
- Office of Public Safety
Student Affairs and Science (SA) Building, Room 282
- Office of Records and Registration
Student Affairs and Science (SA) Building, Room 109
- Office of Financial Aid
Student Affairs and Science (SA) Building, Room 110
- Counseling and Advising Office
Student Affairs and Science (SA) Building, Room 172 (by appointment only)
- Assessment Center
Student Affairs and Science (SA) Building, Room 132
- Academic Departments
- Campus Operations Team
- Parking Portal