Rockville, MD 20850
The Rockville Campus is the largest and most comprehensive campus of Montgomery College, serving about 15,000 students each semester. Our community of faculty, staff, and students enjoys academic and cultural programs that reflect the international flavor of an exceptional suburban campus.
The Rockville Campus is located in central Montgomery County, Maryland, just west of Route 355.
Printable Rockville Campus Map (PDF, )
Legend of Buildings (as of September 2020)
AR - Paul Peck Art Building
AT - Amphitheatre
CB - Counseling and Advising Building
CC - Campus Center (Bookstore, Cafeteria, Student Life Office, Workforce Development and Continuing Education Office-WDCE)
CS - Computer Science Building
GU - Homer S. Gudelsky Institute for Technical Education
HU - Humanities Building
MK - Mannakee Building (Center for Training Excellence, Counseling and Advising, Disability Support Services)
MT - Gordon and Marilyn Macklin Tower (Library)
MU - Music Building
NG - North Garage (Parking)
PA - Robert E. Parilla Performing Arts Center
PE - Physical Education Center
RS - Student Services Building (Financial Aid Office, Records and Registration Office)
SB - South Campus Instruction Building (Raptor Central - Admissions, Enrollment, Visitor Services)
SC - Science Center
SV - Long Nguyen and Kimmy Duong Student
Services Center (Public Safety Office)
SW - Science Center West
TA - Theatre Arts Building
TC - Technical Center
TT - Interim Technical Training Center
Directions by Car, Metro, and Bus
From the north: Take I-270 South to Exit 6 (Route 28), W. Montgomery Ave./Rockville. Then take Exit 6A (Route 28) East. Turn left at first traffic light onto Nelson Street. Go to first traffic light at Mannakee Street; turn left. The campus is 1-1/2 blocks on the left.
From the south:
Take I-495 to I-270 North exit 6A (Route 28, W. Montgomery Avenue/Rockville). Follow Montgomery College sign through traffic light (road becomes Nelson Street). Go to first traffic light at Mannakee Street; turn left. The campus is 1-1/2 blocks on the left.
A valid Montgomery College parking permit is required. Visitor permits can be obtained from Raptor Centrals in SB101, and MK 105, and from the Office of Safety and Security in CB 101.
Take Red Line train to Rockville station and transfer to Metrobus #Q2 (Veirs Mill Road line) or Ride On #46 and #55 to campus bus stop at corner of West and South Campus Drive.
The campus is served by both Ride On Bus and Metrobus routes with connections to Metrorail.
Get a feel for life on the Rockville Campus. Explore the campus right from your computer or mobile device through our virtual tour—click below to launch. You can also sign up for an in-person guided tour.
South Campus Instruction Building (SB), Room 101
Admissions and registration help, campus tours, and more.
Follett will convert operations as follows until further notice:
- Stores on all campuses will be closed to guests.
- Follett can remotely retrieve technology voucher requests submitted by the Foundation for approved student support (re-allocation of commencement funds).
- Stores on all campuses will be entered by Follett employees only on an exception basis when an order does not process correctly. Follett will limit this access to one employee and may need access to all three campuses due to limitations on Follett software.
- Follett will not be able to retrieve phone messages remotely and will put an outgoing message on their phones providing the caller with an email address for follow up.
- Follett will stop receiving incoming shipments on Montgomery College campuses. All orders will have to be delivered to the requester's address.
- Follett will not be able to continue the laptop loaner program as that would require a person to person exchange involving a student and a Follett employee.
- Future requests for loaners should be advocated by an MC employee to the Foundation
for their review and approval for a technology voucher.
The Rockville Campus's academic learning centers offer tutoring, workshops, technology access, review sessions, quiet study areas, and more. The learning centers require you to bring identification with you in order to use their facilities. You must bring a valid MC ID with the current registration sticker.
The Office of Student Life wants you to get involved on campus! Join one of the dozens of student clubs (or
start your own), get involved in student government, check out the student-run campus
newspaper, and learn more about leadership and service-learning opportunities.
Campus Center (CC), Lower Level Room 005
- Office of Public Safety
Long Nguyen and Kimmy Duong Student Services Center
- Office of Records and Registration
Student Services Building, Room 124
- Office of Financial Aid
Student Services Building, Room 124
- Counseling and Advising Office
Mannakee Building, Room 220 (by appointment only)
- Assessment Center
Campus Center, Room 014
- Academic Departments
- Campus Operations Team
- Parking Portal