Rockville Office of Student Life
The Rockville Office of Student Life is the hub for getting involved on and off campus. We provide intentional learning opportunities that promote individual growth, leadership development, and community engagement while empowering students to bring about personal and social change. The Office of Student Life is now posting virtual events for new and returning students. Learn more about their upcoming events.
- MC's Got Talent Show! (PDF, )
Date: March 23
Time: 6:00–9:00 p.m.
Location: Robert E. Parilla Performing Arts Center (PAC)
All proceeds go towards student scholarships!
$10 In advance from the Office of Student Life in SV 104A
$12 at Door or online using the QR code on the attached flyer!
Clubs, Organizations, and Activities
- Rockville Student Clubs
- Rockville Student Senate and Activities Board
- The Advocate Student Newspapernew window
- Service-Learning and Civic Engagement
- Leadership Development Programs
The Rockville Student Life Team
Lisa Hackley, Director of Student Life, 240-567-5092, SV 104G
Susan Ahearn-Pierce , Media Advisor, SV 007C
Val Melgosa, Student Life Specialist, 240-567-7181, SV 104D
Libby McClayton, Service Learning Coordinator, 240-567-4094, SV 104E
Find Us on Social Media
- Rockville Student Life on Facebooknew window
- Rockville Student Life on Instagramnew window
- Rockville Student Life on Twitternew window