Come Join Us
Your experiences as a Montgomery College student are different from those at any other time of your life. Students will juggle classes, work, and other responsibilities. Student Life clubs are here to add value to your experience at MC. Clubs play a vital role in contributing to the MC community both on and off-campus.
Getting involved in clubs provides many opportunities for MC students to:
- Meet others, make connections, and establish lasting friendships.
- Take part in an exciting and fun experience while learning about yourself and the world around you.
- Develop and hone vital leadership skills.
- Transfer classroom theory into practice.
- Build your resume and portfolio.
- Discover your values, potential, and campus spirit.
Student Life’s goal is to create a positive club experience that develops successful club leaders and members. We accomplish this by providing students with leadership development skills. Students are connected to a Student Life Specialist, who will guide students through the club program process. Clubs also collaborate with a staff or faculty member that adds to the MC student experience.
We look forward to you getting involved in Student Life clubs. Our students bring passion, ideas, and energy that inspires their peers and contributes to the vibrant campus community.
Join one of our dozens of campus clubs to meet other students, discover new interests, and develop leadership and collaboration skills.