Come Join Us
Your experiences as a Montgomery College student are different from those at any other time of your life. You juggle classes, work, and other responsibilities; establish new friendships and connect with others, but most of all you enjoy new freedoms. That's exactly why we're here. Clubs are designed to add value to your student life while at MC. You will find endless opportunities to:
- Meet others, make connections, gain social contacts, but more importantly establish friendships
- Take part in an exciting and fun experience while learning about yourself and the world around you
- Develop and hone vital leadership skills
- Transfer classroom theory into practice
- Build your resume and portfolio
- But more importantly discover your values, potential, and campus spirit
Additionally, clubs have the advantage of collaborating with a faculty member or professional staff advisor and a Student Life Specialist in setting it up to be successful.
Student Life provides the structure and you provide student life with your passion, ideas, and energy. As a member of the MC community, we know that you will contribute in many important ways and we are here to be inspired by you and lead with you to make our campus even more vibrant.
Join one of our dozens of campus clubs to meet other students, discover new interests, and develop leadership and collaboration skills.
Find upcoming club meetings, special events, and other campus happenings here.