Office of the President
Dr. Jermaine F. Williams is the president of Montgomery College.
Dr. Sanjay Rai is senior vice president for academic affairs.
- Arts, Business, Education, English, and Social Sciences Division
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Division
- Communications, Health Sciences, Health and Physical Education, and Humanities Division
- Applied Technologies, Gudelsky Institute for Technical Education, and Workforce Development and Continuing Education
- E-Learning, Innovation, and Teaching Excellence (ELITE)
- Institute for Part-Time Faculty Engagement and Support
Dr. Monica Brown is senior vice president for student affairs.
- ACES (Achieving Collegiate Excellence and Success)
- Assessment and Testing Centers
- Behavioral Intervention Team
- Counseling and Advising
- Disability Support Services
- Educational Opportunity Center
- First Year Experience (FYE)
- Financial Aid
- Raptor Central
- Recruitment and Future Students
- Records and Registration
- Student Career and Employment Services
- Student Code of Conduct
- Student Health and Wellness for Success (SHaW)
- Student Life
- Student Programs (TRIO, mentoring, Veterans Services)
Administrative and Fiscal Services
Sherwin Collette is senior vice president for administrative and fiscal services.
- Business Services
- Budget Office
- Human Resources and Strategic Talent Management
- Information Technology
- Public Safety, Health and Emergency Management
Advancement and Community Engagement
Joyce Matthews is interim senior vice president for advancement and community engagement.
- Montgomery College Foundation
- Community Engagement
- Alumni Association
- Grants and Sponsored Programs
- Special Events