Administrative and Fiscal Services
With over 1,250 staff and 83 administrators combined, the administrative and fiscal services (AFS) unit is responsible for building upon the mission, vision and core values of the College. Simultaneously, AFS is also responsible for enhancing the quality of life for students, faculty, and staff; providing high quality service that promotes student success; and assisting in empowering members of the College community to meet personal, professional and educational goals. These goals are obtainable by being accountable; providing excellent service; maintaining accessible, responsive and solution oriented operations; responding with timely and transparent communications; offering expert guidance on administrative matters and leading continuous improvement.
Administrative and Fiscal Services (AFS) is charged with several initiatives that support the Montgomery College 2020 Strategic Plan:
- Creation of an online AFS Operations Manual beginning with budgeting.
- Expansion/renovations on the campuses.
- Infusion of technology to streamline operations.
- Implementation of the Voluntary Early Retirement Program (VERP) and Taleo Talent Management System.
- Initiation of a process toward becoming a "Destination Employer" starting with the "Common Employee Experience".
AFS is comprised of the following offices:
Mr. Sherwin Collette
Senior Vice President for Administrative and Fiscal Services
Mr. Marvin Mills
Vice President for Facilities
Ms. Krista Leitch Walker
Vice President of HRSTM
Ms. Jane-Ellen Miller
Interim Chief Information Officer
Ms. Elizabeth Greaney
Chief Business/Financial Strategy Officer
Mr. Adam Reid
Director of Public Safety, Health and Emergency Management
You may contact us at: