Business and Information Technology Programs
Business, Information Technology, Transportation, and Public Safety
Learn from faculty who are top industry experts. Update your skills and gain in-demand professional certifications. Many of these courses prepare you for industry certifications or professional licenses.
- WDCE Fall Schedule available nownew window
- Online registration opens July 26th
- In-person registration opens August 2nd
- Due to COVID19 there have been modifications to the schedule. Visit Schedule Updates for more information.
- Date Change: Disney's Leadership Institute workshop coming to MC, postponed until 2022. Learn more about Disney's Approach to Leadership Excellence.
A wide variety of IT topics include business applications, CAD, cloud technologies, computer basics, computer networks, cybersecurity, data analysis, databases, Microsoft Office/administrative office support, programming and software development, SharePoint Technologies, social media, web and mobile design and development.
Management and Leadership Programs
- Project Management
- Human Resources
- Coaching Certification Program
- Clinical Trial Project Management (CTPM)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
Small Business and Entrepreneurship Programs
- Animal Care and Veterinary Assistant
- Early Childhood Education
- Green Technology
- Hospitality, Food Safety, and Event Management
- Income Tax Preparer
- Instituto Hispano de Negocios y Entrenemiento, Hispanic Business Institute
- Nonprofit Training Institute
- Real Estate Licensure, Appraisal, CEUs
- Small Business Courses
Transportation and Public Safety
- CDL, Commercial Driver License
- Driver Education
- Public Safety, 911 Dispatch Academy, OSHA
Due to COVID19 there have been modifications to the schedule. Visit Schedule Updates for more information.
WDCE Capability Statement (PDF, )