Real Estate, Licensure, Appraisals, and CEUs
Are you interested in becoming a licensed Real Estate salesperson, appraiser, or are you in need of continuing education hours? Let us support your needs.
Real Estate Licensure Courses
- REB010 – Basic Real Estate Principles and Practices for Salespersons
- REB142 – Real Estate Basic Principles Retest
Real Estate Continuing Education Courses/CEUs.
Are you a licensed Realtor and need CEUs? Not all courses are offered every semester, and new courses are added periodically. Check the schedule for the most current listings.
- REC127 – ABC’s of Selling a House
- REC034 – Buying/Selling Foreclosure Properties
- REC195 – Contracts and Offers to Purchase
- REC012 – Ethics: Predatory Lending/Flipping
- REC035 – Evaluating/Financing the Fixer-Upper
- REC173 – Fair Housing
- REC191 – MREC Agency-Residential
- REC192 – MREC Required Supervision
- REC149 – Real Estate Legislative Update
- REC189 – Rental, Renters, and Landlords
- REC182 – Understanding and Using Short Sales
Real Estate Appraisal Courses
These courses are usually offered only in the spring. Check the schedule for the most current listings.
- REC175 – Basic Appraisal Principles
- REC176 – Basic Appraisal Procedures
- REC069 – RE: Appraisal Standards and Ethics
Real Estate Brochure (PDF, )
Real Estate Appraisal Flyer (PDF, )
Check out the WDCE At a Glance Schedulenew window