Real Estate, Licensure, Appraisals, and CEUs
Are you interested in becoming a licensed Real Estate salesperson, appraiser, or are you in need of continuing education hours? Let us support your needs.
You may also be interested in becoming a National Apartment Leasing Professional. We offer classes to help you get your NALP Industry Certification.
Real Estate Licensure Courses
- REB010 – Basic Real Estate Principles and Practices for Salespersons
- REB142 – Real Estate Basic Principles Retest
Real Estate Continuing Education Courses/CEUs.
Are you a licensed Realtor and need CEUs? Not all courses are offered every semester, and new courses are added periodically. Check the schedule for the most current listings.
- REC127 – ABC’s of Selling a House
- REC034 – Buying/Selling Foreclosure Properties
- REC195 – Contracts and Offers to Purchase
- REC012 – Ethics: Predatory Lending/Flipping
- REC035 – Evaluating/Financing the Fixer-Upper
- REC173 – Fair Housing
- REC191 – MREC Agency-Residential
- REC192 – MREC Required Supervision
- REC149 – Real Estate Legislative Update
- REC189 – Rental, Renters, and Landlords
- REC182 – Understanding and Using Short Sales
Real Estate Appraisal Courses
These courses are usually offered only in the spring. Check the schedule for the most current listings.
- REC175 – Basic Appraisal Principles
- REC176 – Basic Appraisal Procedures
- REC069 – RE: Appraisal Standards and Ethics
National Apartment Leasing Courses
Obtain your NALP designation! Our NAA (National Apartment Association) approved course is an accelerated learning program to prepare ready student professionals to earn the National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP ) designation. The NALP designation will add credibility to your start or advancement in the career of an apartment leasing agent.
- AMI003 – National Apartment Leasing Professional Certification-Accelerated Learning Program (ALP)
- AMI005 – National Apartment Leasing Professional Certification-Industry Professional
Notice due to COVID19 there have been modifications to the printed schedule, visit Schedule Updates (PDF, ) for more information.