Nonprofit Training Institute
The Nonprofit Leadership Institute at Montgomery College's mission is to inspire our students to make a difference in the community. We strive to enhance your skills within the functions of nonprofit organizations and bring together the resources and tools organizations can take advantage of.
We offer a growing mix of courses and events designed to enhance the skills of experienced and new nonprofit professionals. Individual courses are tailored to specific topic but are open to all students with all levels of experience and we encourage you to expand your network. Keep the conversation going before, during and after your courses: Follow us on Instagramnew window and Facebooknew window.
Using a Budget to Support Equity (PDF, )
- Nonprofit Employment Data Project Briefing #1new window, courtesy of George Mason University
- Montgomery County Demographic Trends (PDF, )
- State of Maryland Charitable Organizations Divisionnew window
- Maryland Nonprofitsnew window
- Candid - Nonprofit Startup Assessmentnew window
Our noncredit courses are open enrollment and available to students on a first come, first serve basis. Registration is open until the class start date or the class is at full capacity. Some courses or programs require program approval or have required prerequisites. Students attempting to register online must login to their MyMC Student Account to register for the classes in the program. Payment is due at the time of registration.
Ways to Register:
- Online: WDCE Web Registration Informationnew window.
- In-Person: at one of our WDCE Student Services Locationsnew window.
- Fax: Download, print, and complete this WDCE Registration Form (PDF, ) , and fax it with payment information to 240-683-6945.
- Mail: Download, print, and complete this WDCE Registration Form (PDF, ) , and mail with payment to: Montgomery College WDCE, 51 Mannakee Street CC220, Rockville, MD 20850.
Building Resilient Organizationsnew window
Nonprofit Mergers and Collaborationnew window