WDCE Web Registration
Online Web Registration
Online Web registration via MyMC is available seven days a week, 24 hours a day. "Access MyMC" Blue Button is in the upper right corner of the web page. Payment is due at the
time of registration. Click on the blue Access MyMC Button in the upper right of the
For assistance with Web registration, please call 240-567-5188, Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
WDCE Online Registration Restrictions
- Do not register via web if you are eligible for and requesting a tuition waiver (for example a senior tuition waiver or a National Guard Waiver). Although returning seniors may register online if they have their documentation on file already.
- Students under age 16 may not register online for regular WDCE courses without permission from the program's Director.
- Youth programs for grades K-12 have a special registration process. Visit Youth Programs for more information.
- Noncredit Online Courses such as Ed2Go or UGotClass have special registration procedures. Visit Noncredit Online Courses for more information.
- Other programs such as ESL(APPE), ESOL, and certain other programs have restricted registration. Contact the program area for more information.
- You cannot use web registration if you are using a third party check from an employer or organization to pay for your class.
Web Registration for New Students.
You are considered a new student if you have never taken a class or event sponsored by Montgomery College.
The first thing you will need to do is create your "Web Application". Please follow directions. You will be admitted for the term you state on your admissions application and will remain admitted to Montgomery College for ALL future terms and at ALL campuses for WDCE classes only.
Before you start your web application for first time users please note these two important items.
- When you select Application Type make sure you apply as a WDCE Workforce Dev & CE student to avoid the nonrefundable $25.00 charge.
- You will initially create a temporary login id and pin for web admissions only. Later in the process after you create your security questions, a NEW MyMC login ID and Pin will be issued to you once you are admitted. Please be sure to write these down.
- New student instructions for creating a MyMC account, with screen shots (PDF, ) .
Start the Web Application
- Here is the link to Web Application Login. In the lower left of this page there is a link to "First time user account creation" . Click on that link to start your web application.
- Follow the directions to create your admissions login and pin, click login to go to the next page.
- Follow the instructions to complete your application.
- Once you receive the "Thank you for Applying" letter, print it and follow instructions to create a new PIN and click on "Access Web for Students" button and register.
- If you already have the crn# for your class(s) and just want to register, click on Student, then Register, Add/Drop Classes. And follow the directions.
- Registration Fee Assessment: You must pay by credit card at the time of registration to hold your place in a class. Click on Payment Information to pay by credit card. Credit cards Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted.
If you have any questions, please call WDCE Customer Service at 240-567-5188.
Web Registration for Returning Students
You are considered a returning student if you have taken a class at any Montgomery College location. Returning students may register online via MyMC. The blue "Access MyMC" button is on all Montgomery College web pages.
You are considered a returning student if you have taken a class at any Montgomery College location.
Click on the "Access MyMC" button to register by web.
- If you are not sure if you are considered a returning student visit MyMC for information on contacting the IT Service Desk for assistance.
- The IT Service desk will be able to assist you If you do not remember your Montgomery College ID number or Password or are having difficulty logging into your account.
- Once signed into MyMC click on "Register for Classes", then "Select Term". And follow the instructions.
- Registration Fee Assessment: You must pay by credit card at the time of registration to hold your place in a class. Click on Payment Information to pay by credit card. The following credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
Workforce Development & Continuing Education