Skip to main content

VA Education Benefits Under GI Bill for WDCE Students

Steps to process VA Benefits for WDCE Students

If you are interested in using VA benefits for a Workforce Development and Continuing Education class, please email the VA coordinator at, or contact the VA coordinator on the Montgomery College campus where you'll attend classes, to find out what actions and documents are needed to process your GI Bill® benefits.

VA Coordinators at Montgomery College




Phone: 240-567-7870
Fax: 240-567-7815
Office Location: HS 249


Please contact

Takoma Park/Silver Spring

Martha Huaman
Phone: 240-567-1495
Fax: 240-567-1497
Office Location: ST 123

If you are applying to the College as a degree seeking student, please visit Montgomery College Admissions for Veterans.

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at U.S. Department of Veterans Affairsnew window.