VA Education Benefits Under GI Bill for WDCE Students
Steps to process VA Benefits for WDCE Students
If you are interested in using VA benefits for a Workforce Development and Continuing Education class please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. They will be able to provide a list of WDCE approved courses and further instructions.
- Submit an online application, VA form 22-1990 to the Veterans Affairs Departmentnew window to receive a Certificate of Eligibility.
- Email the VA coordinator at VA@montgomerycollege.edu to make an appointment to find out about your VA options.
- Bring a copy of the Certificate of Eligibility to the College VA Office:
- VA Certifying Official at Montgomery College, Mo Smith, Martha Huamen or Monique Singleton Student Records Specialists.
- Montgomery College, Student Services Building, SV-304 Rockville Campus, HS-249 Germantown Campus, or ST-123 Takoma Park/Silver Spring Campus.
- Select the Workforce Development and Continuing Education course you wish to take
from a list of WDCE courses approved by the VA
- For a list of approved VA courses please contact email@example.com
- Fill out a WDCE (Noncredit) Registration Form (PDF, ) and bring it with you to your appointment with the VA Coordinator.
- The VA coordinator can process your registration form during your appointment to ensure the proper VA hold is placed on your student account to prevent your class(es) from being dropped for non-payment.
- If you register later, you will need to notify the VA coordinator VA@montgomerycollege.edu that you are registering to ensure that the proper VA hold is placed on your student account to prevent your class(es) from being dropped for non-payment.
- Or, you must register in person at a WDCE Customer Service Office with a copy of your MC Certification Request for VA Benefits.
- Note these instructions are for Workforce Development and Continuing Education students only.
- If you are applying to the College as a degree seeking student, please visit Montgomery College Admissions for Veterans.
If you have any further questions about Veterans Benefits at Montgomery College, please contact the VA Coordinator: VA@montgomerycollege.edu
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web sitenew window.