- Workforce Development and Continuing Education
- WDCE Registration Information, Options and Policies
- Tuition Installment Plan (TIP)
Tuition Installment Plan (TIP)
TIP - Tuition Installment Plan
The TIP may allow students to pay registration charges in several payments; some restrictions apply. Each term is independent and must be enrolled in separately. A nonrefundable fee is required to participate in TIP. Students must register online during the TIP enrollment period.
How to Pay Using the Tuition Installment Plan
- Individual classes that cost more than $900.00 qualify for the Tuition Installment Plan. Or, a series of classes that total more than $900.00 if you are registering for them all at once. To enroll in the TIP plan, you must register online via MYMC. The Access MyMC button is on ALL Montgomery College web pages.
- Sign into your student account via MYMC . If you need assistance signing into MYMC , see instructions below.
- Once in MYMC, click on "Pay My Bill/Manage Account"
- Next, click on the icon labeled "Tuition Installment Plan"
- There is a nonrefundable fee of $35.00 to enroll in the TIP.
- Select the TIP plan from the options listed that best suits your needs. (Note: If the open enrollment period has closed, you will see a notice that No Plans are currently available. )
- TIP Plans are usually available for a limited time prior to the start of the term and for a few weeks at the beginning of the term.
- Follow the directions listed.
• New Student
You are considered a new student if you have never taken a class or event sponsored by Montgomery College. To register online as a new student follow the directions carefully for Web Registration for WDCE Courses. Once you have claimed your account you will be instructed on how to register and pay via the Tuition Installment Plan.
• Returning Student
You are considered a returning student if you have taken a class at any Montgomery College location. Visit MYMC to register by web. The Access MyMC button is on ALL Montgomery College web pages. If you are not sure if you are considered a returning student click on the Access MYMC button and you will find information on how to contact the IT Service Desk for assistance. If you do not remember your Montgomery College ID number or Password, instructions are listed on the MYMC login page to request assistance.
Workforce Development & Continuing Education