Nonprofit Training Institute
The Nonprofit Leadership and Training Institute at Montgomery College's mission is to inspire our students to make a difference in the community. We strive to enhance or improve the skills and knowledge of those currently a part of a nonprofit team, or looking to get started with a nonprofit.
We offer a growing mix of courses designed to enhance the skills of experienced and new nonprofit professionals. Individual courses are tailored to specific topic but are open to all students with all levels of experience and we encourage you to expand your network. Keep the conversation going before, during and after your courses: Join our LinkedIn Groupnew window and follow us on Instagramnew window.
Fall 2023 Registration is now available.
- Course#: NPT006
- CRN# 24264
- Date: October 16 - November 20, 2023
- Time: Mondays, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Location: Structured Remote (live online via zoom)
- Investment: $100.00 tuition + $225.00 fee = $325.00
- Non-MD Residents add $160
Stay up to date with our program 's latest updates by signing up for our Nonprofit Institute Newsletternew window.
Take a look back at our inaugural Nonprofit Conference that took place on September 14, 2023.
Our team of facilitators have extensive experience working with nonprofits - bringing practicality and real world experiences into the classroom. Learn more about our Nonprofit Facilitator Team (PDF, ) .
Our noncredit courses are open enrollment and available to students on a first come, first serve basis. Registration is open until the class start date or the class is at full capacity. Some courses or programs require program approval or have required prerequisites. Students attempting to register online must login to their MyMC Student Account to register for the classes in the program. Payment is due at the time of registration.
Ways to Register:
- Online: WDCE Web Registration Informationnew window.
- In-Person: at one of our WDCE Student Services Locationsnew window.
- Fax: Download, print, and complete this WDCE Registration Form (PDF, ) , and fax it with payment information to 240-683-6945.
- Mail: Download, print, and complete this WDCE Registration Form (PDF, ) , and mail with payment to: Montgomery College WDCE, 51 Mannakee Street CC220, Rockville, MD 20850.
Articles, Useful Data, Previous Newsletters, Additional Links
Montgomery College Articles
Using a Budget to Support Equity (PDF, )
Building Resilient Organizationsnew window
Nonprofit Mergers and Collaborationnew window
- Nonprofit Employment Data Project Briefing #1new window, courtesy of George Mason University
- Montgomery County Demographic Trends (PDF, )
- July 2023 Conference Updatesnew window
- May 2023new window
- April 2023new window
- March 2023new window
- February 2023new window
- January 2023new window
- December 2022new window
- November 2022new window
- State of Maryland Charitable Organizations Divisionnew window
- Maryland Nonprofitsnew window
- Candid - Nonprofit Startup Assessmentnew window