Information Technology Institute
WDCE's Information Technology Institute has a wide variety of noncredit, hands-on computer training classes ranging from very basic computer skills to advanced software development and computer certification classes.
- Many of our Spring 2022 classes are back on campus. Although some are still available online.
- Check out the ITI Spring 2022 Remote Technology Requirements (PDF, ) , so you may better access your class if it is online.
- Spring 2022 At a Glance Schedule by date order. (PDF, )
- Spring 2022 At a Glance Schedule by topic. (PDF, )
- Spring 2022 WDCE Brochure Pages 24 - 32. (PDF, ) The brochure will provide course descriptions, prerequisites, scheduling information and pricing.
- Books for classes should be ordered as early as shipping times may be delayed. Visit the bookstore web site for details. Or email the bookstore firstname.lastname@example.org
- GEER Governor's Emergency Education Relief Fund. You may qualify for funding for ITI classes if you were adversely affected by COVID. Visit the GEER site to learn morenew window.
- Starting January 5, 2022!!!!
- Interested in Cybersecurity or Cloud/AWS or Python/Programming/Software Development classes and have questions?
- Please join us at our weekly live information sessions: Wednesdays at 12 noon. Link for weekly ITI Zoom info sessions:
- https://montgomerycollege.zoom.us/j/96553163720?pwd=bnFYUFo1QTkzaWw5L2NTNkwwSklUQT09new window
COVID Vaccinations. Students must submit proof of COVID-19 vaccination for spring classes. For WDCE in-person classes during the Spring term (late January, February, March, April) the student must submit proof of vaccination two weeks before the class start time. The vaccination portal should be available in early December. For more information visit https://www.montgomerycollege.edu/coronavirus/vaccines.html#studentnew window
Montgomery College Email Accounts
Important Notice for Students: Check your official Montgomery College Email for information on your courses! All MC students have been issued a College email. You may access it through MyMC. If you have never used it or forgotten your login information you will find instructions below on how to access MyMC.
All College web pages have a button in the upper right corner designated “Access MyMC”. Click on that button and follow the prompts
A sign-in screen will open asking for your MyMC ID and Password in order to sign in.
If you are having difficulty signing into MyMC , there are helpful links on the sign-in page for:
· Forgot Password
· Find your MYMC ID
· Claim Your Account
· Password Reset
Questions? Contact email@example.com or 240-567-5188
Browse Courses by Topic
Select a topic below to see all courses offered in that subject, along with course objectives, at-a-glance course schedules, and recommended course sequences.
America's Promise Grant Program
America’s Promise Job-Driven Grant Program is a tuition-free jobs training program designed to strengthen the pipeline of skilled workers to expand our region’s middle-to high-skilled workforce in in the Information Technology and Cybersecurity industries. To help achieve this goal, the grant provides individuals the opportunity to attain high-quality, tuition free education that leads to in-demand industry-recognized credentials. To be eligible for this program, you must be either an unemployed worker, and underemployed worker or have an employer attest to the fact that this training will increase your value to the organization. Learn more about America's Promise Grant Program and how to apply to be considered for the program.
Customized Contract Training for Businesses
Does your business need computer training for your employees? Most of our classes are also available as customized contract training for your business or organization. Contact Alton Henley, Jr., Senior Program Director, at 240-567-3826 or Alton.Henley@montgomerycollege.edu.
Notice: Due to COVID19 there have been modifications to the schedule. Visit Schedule Updates