ITI 300 - Cisco CCNA Complete Lab
Registration Option: Open Enrollment
Total Course Hours: 40
This lab provides hands-on experience in how to install, configure and operate a small enterprise branch network, including basic network security and focused coverage of Cisco router and switch configuration procedures. This lab must be taken in conjunction with the Cisco CCNA complete class.
Knowledge of networking infrastructure or equivalent experience
- Be able to install, configure and operate a small enterprise branch network.
- Understand basic network security.
- Be able to focus on Cisco router and switch configuration procedures.
- Computer Networks
- Networking Fundamentals
- ITI Networking Academy
- Cisco CCNA Complete
- Cisco CCNA Complete Lab
- Computer Support Specialist - MCSA Windows 10
- MCSA: Installing and Configuring Windows Windows Server 2012 (test#70-410)
- MCSA Windows Server 2017 Certification
- Microsoft Certified Specialist in Windows 10
- Linux / Unix Level I
- Linux / Unix Level II
- Linux / Unix System Administration
- Network+ Certification Training and Test Prep
- Security+ Certification Training and Exam Prep
- Python for Professionals